2.7 Dad Calls

"Can you leave quietly?" I ask as I wake up to Calum running my room.

"I can't find my shoes."

"Try the floor."

"I would but I can't see the floor!"

"I HAVE A FLOORDROBE DEAL WITH IT!" I shout throwing a pillow at him, he dodges it and looks at me with wide eyes and a small smirk.

"Hormones." We say before laughing loudly.

"I'll help you look." I mutter getting out of bed and moving some clothes around.

"ONE!" He shouts.

"DOS!" I shout handing him his other shoe.

"Two different languages."

"Oui." I smile.

"Three, nice!" He shouts high fiving me. Alana opens the door and smiles sweetly,

"When you two are done arguing, finding shoes and speaking different languages, dad's here." She says. I look at Calum and shake his shoulders.

"My dad is here. My dad is here!" I whisper shout.

"Calm."

"You have class, and so do you." I say pointing to Alana.

"I know, that's why I need you to look after dad."

"But he thinks I'm in class." I whisper.

"I told him that the teacher gave you a couple of days off to do an essay or something." She whispers.

"Why would he do that?!"

"Why wouldn't he?! Your professor sent a letter home to dad saying how much talent you have and how lucky he is to have you on his programme."

"Oh." I say trying to hide my smile.

"Now, let's go." Alana whispers, "I left him with Aurora and I'm getting worried about that."

"Fix your t-shirt." I tell Calum before walking past him and out to the living room.

"Dad!" I smile running over and hugging him tightly.

"Hey lovely, how are you?"

"I'm good."

"And who's this?" He asks as Calum awkwardly walks out of my room.

"Oh him? He's my... boyfriend Calum." I answer turning to look at Calum who had a weird smile on his face.

"Nice to meet you Mr Page." Calum says slowly walking over.

"Nice to meet you too, Carl."

"Calum." 

"That's what I said."

"You said Carl dad." I say.

"Calum, Carl it's all the same." He says sitting down on the couch again. 

"He doesn't like me." Calum whispers into my ear.

"He just doesn't you yet." I whisper back.

"Carl, what subject do you take?" 

"CALUM!" I shout at my dad, everyone stares at me so I laugh awkwardly.

"Sorry."

"What subject do you take, Calum?" My dad asks glaring at me.

"Creative Writing." Calum answers sitting next to Aurora on the other couch as I sit down next to my dad and Alana.

"Oh, so that's where you met my daughter."