0.3 Fashion

"You didn't bring much did you?" I ask her.

"No, my parents said they would ship some stuff out if I ever really needed it." Aurora answers.

"Where are you from?"

"Florida, you?"

"Originally London but New York."

"You're British?"

"We lost the accent when we moved about 12 years ago." I laugh helping her put some clothes away.

"I'm part Irish but I don't think that's big." She laughs.

"I love the Irish."

"Probably not this Irish."

"Why not?"

"I don't know, I've just never had a life long friend, normally they get bored and think up of stupid excuses to not talk to me." She laughs dryly.

"Well I'm not that petty."

"ZOE!" Alana shouts running into the apartment.

"Room 3!"

"Room 3!" Alana screams before appearing in the doorway.

"Hi! I'm Alana." She says running towards Aurora.

"Aurora."

"I know, she told me via a text."

"Oh." Aurora laughs looking at me as I shake my head at my sister.

"Anyway, 2 things. 1. I am in love with Fashion and Design, I've found my calling if you will and 2. You wrote your number on Luke's arm?"

"You sound like a teenage girl." I scoff rolling my eyes.

"I am a teenage girl, I'm 18."

"You sound like a 15 year old, 16 at a push."

"Whatever, why did you give him your number? Do you like him?" She asks following me like a puppy dog out of Aurora's room.

"No I don't, I gave him my number just in case of an emergency. Which, by the way, was embarrassing considering you had already gave him it."

"I gave them all our numbers! Except Aurora's of course cause' I just met her." Alana says.

"Clearly." I say looking at her like she was crazy.

"I bet you and Luke get together."

"What are you? 12? Stop being childish."

"Can I join in on that bet?" Aurora asks.

"Not you too!" I shout.

"Okay, if Zoe and Luke get together, say, by the end of the year then she becomes our slave." Alana says.

"That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard."

"She's right." Aurora agrees.

"I don't want to bet money! That's bad." Alana cries.

"Fine. If Luke and I get together by the end of the year then I have to complete the whole 3 years."

"I like that one." Aurora says.

"Me too, she doesn't want to be here so it'll be torture." Alana smiles.

"Easy Alana. You look like you're about to murder me." I say taking the orange juice bottle and jumping on the couch.

"Don't you guys have another class?" Alana asks picking up her bag.

"We do Creative Writing. You do Fashion and Design, now go do the Design part." I say shooing her off.