Park Jimin is here!

Start from the beginning

Outside the Hall

*Plum! You need to stop being so impatient. I was working right? You were constantly disturbing me*
Jk bends to Tae's eye level

"But I was so bored. It's been 3 hours or more"

*But you can't take care of yourself, you know that and Jin hyung needs rest. He's pregnant. Besides I cannot burden them with you all the time*

Tae got disappointed listening to him.. I mean Chen had called him a burden as well (2nd chapter if y'all remember)

"I can take care of myself. You go! Bye! Work work work! "
As Tae mumbles and starts walking away, feeling and listening to everything
(he wanted to vent out Jimin's name which was eating him up but as I said the fear of disappointment stopped him)

* You're gonna stumble. Stop right there*

"Fine let me fall. I will learn by myself"

Jk angrily moves towards him and turns him around by harshly holding onto his wrists

"Let me go.. Let me go I said"
Tae tries to turn his wrists and hits on the Alpha's chest to free himself

*WHAT IS IT? You have been like this for the past few days..If you don't know Taehyung, I can feel your emotions. (Yanks him towards himself by pulling his hand) Anger? jealousy? what's wrong with you omega? you know you have no where else to go*

Tae was stunned at this and stopped as he kept listening quietly... Jk didn't realise that he was taking out his stress as he kept spitting fire

* So this is it huh? You won't answer. Fine! I will speak and you listen. DON'T YOU REALISE YOU'RE BLIND AND BESIDES AN ORPHAN? YOU SET ONE FOOT OUTSIDE WITHOUT ANY ONE OF US....YOU INVITE TROUBLE! I thought it was because of what I did but you won't even say anything....SO SIT QUIETLY AND DO AS I SAY. STOP BEING A BURDEN TO EVERYONE AROUND YOU!*

"YES I'M A PATHETIC BURDEN...I...I'm"

Jungkook was taken aback... Tae realises he had raised his voice and retorts back to his shell

"I..I..am sorry..sorry for being a burden Alpha. I didn't want to shout at you. Please let go of my hand, it hurts"
He kept his head down as the Prime tried to formulate what just happened and let go of his hand only to see red marks on his wrists

*What is it Buttercup? Please tell me...Something is eating you up.. I'm sorry for that remark, I didn't mean it. Please forgive me, is it because of what I did? Are you angry and can't vent it out? Are you scared of me? Won't you tell your Alpha what's wrong?*

Tae hugged the Alpha as Jk picked him up by his hips

"I'm extremely sorry for that day. Sam did explain things to you didn't she? And if it's anything else...Tell me. I'm here for you*

Tae could tell that Jk was intently gazing at him as he hesitated but nonetheless asked,

"Whose...who is Jimin?"

Jk's eyes doubled in size after listening to that name

*Who the hell told you that name?*