Let's Have Fun📌

GUYS IT'S VIOLENT 📌

Conversation as Jungkook was getting ready to open the door

italics Taehyung
❣normal Jungkook

Coming in a minute...

"Yes sir"

Oo no dwddy!! Sowwy for that

Huh?why?

Thosh makss... Scwutches....
(As Tae was moving his hands over the Prime's back feeling the red slightly swollen marks while Jk was sitting at the edge of the bed and getting ready)

(Jungkook got up and turned around in front of the mirror to see his back all red with Tae's scratches and literally clawed back)

(Smiling) Umm! Butter I was gonna say these aren't enough...I love them... But make sure to make some more next time on my shoulders and neck. I wanna show it off! U just bit me here haha!

Jungkook had a smug look attached to his face while wearing his shirt
Tae got even more shy hearing him...

Jungkook's PoV

He looks good so embarrassed. I will tease him more... Just let the next heat arrive!

*Opens the door*

My pupil color had changed to a darker redder purplish shade and my voice a lot deeper than usual, due to my Omega's pheromones which is why anyone could understand I was a Prime.

I was trying my best not to scare anyone while paying the manager and all the other staff for the things they got me, then I noticed...

"Whatcha looking inside huh? "

The manager was staring at Tae who was now giving out big cuppy yawns and had his head leaning down and backing up due to staying awake forcefully, his upper chest being half exposed as most of him was covered with a blanket.

Any Alpha would want to get him...

"Nothing sir I was just... "

"Just what huh? JUST WHAT? Stay within your limits"

I saw all the other staff getting intimidated because of my voice