"She's busy bein' pathetic." I sardonically answered, causing Loyalty to giggle and earning a smile from Rocky. Dramatically huffing, Rocky then rolled her eyes. "Welp... we were s'posed to go to Smoothie King after hangin' for a little bit. Either one'a you wanna offer to take ha' spot?"

"No, thank you." Loyalty politely declined.

"I would," I started, "But I got things to do."

"Well shit. Now I'm jus' bout'a go home and watch Supernatural." Rocky said, referring to the show she'd been watching for the past few weeks now. It never fails to find a way into our conversations, 'cuz she talks about it nonstop. Just as she was about to say somethin' else, Rocky then squinted her eyes as if she saw something in the distance. That's when she perked her eyebrows, before lightly hitting me on the chest to get my attention. Once I looked to my left, thas' when Rocky told me what she was lookin' at.

"Thas' the dude who was lookin' for Tee the otha' day."

Walkin' down the street was a boy who looked about our age, with an almond colored skin tone. He had a fade, and his hair was braided into four cornrows. Adjusting the collar of his black OutKast graphic tee, he continued to walk with a couple of his friends and it looked like they were nearing where we were in the park.

"Tee," I called out to Loyalty before she looked up from typing on her phone and at me with confused eyes.

"Hm?"

"You know him?" I questioned her, my head gesturing towards the guy that carelessly proceeded to stroll the sidewalk with his friends. Darting her dark brown eyes into the direction Rocky and I were jus' looking in, Loyalty then blinked with her eyes back on me as she shrugged afterwards.

"I just know his name but thas' it..."

"Enzo?" I perked my eyebrows and Loyalty slowly nodded. The three of us then watched as he and his friends walked into the skatepark, their main objective clearly being to approach Loyalty. Once they finally reached us, I didn't react right away—I was just observing to see if they'd be stupid enough to do somethin' as such first.

"Hey, Loyalty, right?" Enzo said, and Loyalty nodded with a friendly smile comin' to her face.

"Yeah. I go by Tee, though."

"Okay then, miss Tee," Enzo flashed a quarter smile, causing Loyalty to chuckle as well. Turnin' to me and Rocky, thas' when Enzo held his hand for me to shake. When I didn't and just dauntingly pierced my eyes through his mugging him, he then awkwardly cleared his throat but he didn't let that stop him from tryna' be respectful.

"Enzo," he nodded his head at me and all I did was blink, remaining quiet.

"Rocky," Rocky introduced herself to ease some of the tension that lingered, before she pointed at me. "The rude one is Michael."

"Oh, I know..." Enzo replied to Rocky, "Alore told me he was the one who–"

"Stabbed him? Beat his ass?" I nonchalantly finished his sentence, and that's when Enzo's eyes cut into my direction. "It's cute ta' know he talks about me." Narrowing his eyes, Enzo then slightly tilted his head to the side as his homeboys were havin' their own little conversation just a few feet away from the four of us.