Video Call

*Kageyama's pov*

I then woke up with a heavy feeling on my chest, i sat up and rubbed my eyes surprisingly Tsukishima was still asleep. I looked at the time and its currently 1pm in the afternoon already.

"agh we overslept..."

I mumbled to myself and grabbed my phone and saw ALOT of missed calls from Suga, Daichi, and Hinata. I sighed and decided to call back Suga instead.

*ring ring*

"hello Kageyama?"

"yeah...uhm why are you guys calling?-"

"oh thank God we thought you were kidnapped or something"

"excuse me-"

"anyways why aren't you at school?"

"oh uhm...my body is sore so ill be back by tomorrow"

"ohhh i see by the way do you know where Tsukishima is? his not with us either"

"ahah- uhm he might be at home sick or something?"

"ohhh i see i see"

I suddenly felt something snuggling onto my lower abdomen i looked down to see Tsukishima...i tried to push him off but he wont budge, i mumbled and said

"oi stop snuggling onto me-"

"hello? Kageyama are you with someone?"

shit.

"a-ah ill call you later Suga-san bye-"

"wait Kageyama-"

*beep beep*

I sighed and placed my phone back on my table. I looked back at Tsukishima and smiled then cuddled up to him.

"Tsukishimaaa are we going to get food im hungry.."

I said while my face buried onto his chest, I then felt him move which is a sign his awake. He wrapped his arms tighter around me while sniffing my hair.

"hey im hungry and i cant stand-"

"we'll just order some McDonald's now let me stay like this for a while"

"o-oh ok then.."

After a few minutes of cuddling, Tsukishima finally decided to get up and order us some food. The time was already 1:30 and my stomach is gROWLING.

I usually just take a glass of milk in the morning for breakfast so i asked Tsukishima if they had.

"hey uhm Tsukishima do you have milk here?"

"yeah, why you want some?"

I nodded in response so he stood up and went down to get some. While he was downstairs i tried to stand again, gladly i can yet my legs felt to heavy so it was still hard. I sat back down on the bed and Tsukishima got back.

"here you go"

He said and handed me the glass of milk, i bowed my head as a thank you and began drinking it. I was hungry so maybe 4-5 gulps it was gone.

"hey dont go so fast"

He said as he sat beside me, i looked at him with a glare and look back upfront with still my mouth on the glass cup.

"excuse me- you better thank me i gave you some"

I shot back my head to him and replied

"well excuse me you better thank me for lending my body to you!"