Close Call

*Hinata's pov*

As i got back to the front door of Kageyama's house i knocked and said loud enough for them to hear inside.

"hello?? Kageyama, Tsukishima?"

What the heck do they even here me?, i knocked a bit more louder then repeated my words.

"hellooooo Kageyama are you in there?"

I then heard some footsteps coming nearby. Thank God someone finally would open up.
______________________________________

*Tsukishima's pov*

While me and Kageyama were making out on the couch i heard a knock on the door. Tsk seriously just a bit more..

I then deepened the kiss a bit more earning a soft moan from Kageyama which made me feel all fluttery inside.

Again the knocking on the door became louder and a familiar voice came from outside.

"hellooooo Kageyama are you in there?"

Shit what the fck is that shrimp doing here. I parted the kiss leaving Kageyama clueless and trying to catch his breath. It was so adorable pls

"hey sit properly here and pretend watching tv"

"o-okay?"

"fix your shirt as well ill just answer the door"

I said then placed kageyama on the sofa and stood up and went to the door.

"what do you want shrimp?"

"finally somebody answered- wait why are you a mess?"

"excuse me?"

"your hair looks messier than normal and why are you sweating?"

"can you stop asking question and get the fck out of here?"

"you be suspicious man but fine ill just go upstairs and find my lunchbox"

"pls do so..."

After that short conversation with Hinata, he rushed upstairs to Kageyama's room to find his lunchbox.

"geez this idiot ruined the mood"

I mumbled to myself while going to the kitcen to get a bottled water. After a few minutes Hinata went down and found what he was looking for.

"well then bye guys see you tomorrow!"

"bye"

said Kageyama while waving but not facing hinata since he knows that his all red.

"stupid"

i said while drinking some water from the kitchen.

"fck you!"

said Hinata as he took out a middle finger at me. I just rolled my eyes and did it back to him, he then left and we waited for a few minutes so that his really gone.

"tsukishimaaa give me water"

"oh? was my saliva not enough?"

"eH?! SHUT UP THATS DISGUSTING"

I laughed and headed to the sofa with a bottle of water

"now give it to me im thirsty-"

"now who told you i'd just give you the bottle?"

"what?-"
______________________________________

*Kageyama's pov*

Tsukishima opened the water bottle then drank some, i was confused to why is he the one drinking it.