Skipping School

⚠️ contains smut ⚠️

*Tsukishima's pov*

"now lemme find that spot"

I said as i thurst my fingers deeper onto him, its gotta be somewhere they said its like a little bump and oho i need to see his reaction.

"Kei w-wait too deep!"

"hmm? oh its gotta be right aboutttt here?~"

As i rubbed on a spot that felt like a little bump, my eyes shot back up in shock with Tobio's reaction.

"aHHHH~! n-no stop it feels weir-"

*Kageyama's pov*

w-whats happening everything feels too hot, why is he rubbing on that same spot its too much-

I suddenly threw my head back while gripping onto the sheets harder with mixes of moans coming out of my mouth. My back arched while sweat and tears stream down my face.

wait.. i thought, i came why isn't there anything?

I look back up at Tsukishima and saw his face in shock and shit why is he so HOT. He then took off his glasses and placed it next to my table that was just nearby the bed

I was left in confusion, so i tried to sit up as i sat up my arms were a bit wobbly but i can manage it, hopefully.

"h-hey whats wrong?-"

He then pinned me back onto the bed and went close to my face then shifted next to my ear.

"did you just had a dry orgasm infront of me?"

After he whispered those words he began to kiss my neck and placed his hand on my lower abdomen.

"you know that was hot to see, maybe i could make you do it again~"

I shiver at the comment he gave me and tug on his shirt to hide my face.

"this is unfair! why am i naked and your fully dressed!"

Oh shit. OH SHIT. OH HOLY SHIT WHAT DID I SAY. I then suddenly felt Tsukishima sit up and remove his shirt then went back down onto me.

"so is this what you wanted?~"

I then quickly looked to the side and nodded as a response, i heard him giggle and went close to my face.

"hey look at me Tobio"

I then flinched and looked back upfront to him. He then made our foreheads touch each other and said.

"good, now-"

I kissed him before he could say anything and so he kissed me back quickly. The kiss was sweet...i felt him smile into the kiss which made me smile aswell.

As we parted, we stared into each others eye as our breathing were in sync and the room just filled with our pheromones.

Tsukishima then started to unbuckle his pants while still looking into my eyes.

"Kei?"

"this is just going to be quick, i wont put it in so-"

"i understand just do what you have too"

I smiled at him and he smiled back after a few seconds, he grabbed both of my legs up and inserted his dck between my thighs.

"im gonna move ok?"

"y-yeah"

As i responded he started to slid in and out, i grabbed onto sheets once again while small moans escaping my mouth. It actually feels like were doing it and-

He then started to fasten the pace making my back arch a bit. I started to feel things again from my stomach and WHY IS MY ASSHOLE TWITCHING.

"you want it that bad don't you? sadly we don't have any protection sooo here~"

I felt 2 fingers went in me making me release a loud moan. Tsukishima then continued to thrust between my legs and his fingers curling up into me.

"kEI~"

"your really trying to turn me on right now?"

"mph- more pls nGh~"

"gladly ((:"

And so Tsukishima started to thrust faster, he then found that spot again and rubbed on it and abused that spot over and over again. I then started to feel my lower abdomen building up butterflies.

"K-kei aHHn~ im gonna-"

"go ahead come for me~"

As he said those words my stomach felt all twisted my legs started to gave out and then i came onto myself. I took a couple of deep breaths to calm down and looked up at Kei while my vision was blurry from the tears blocking it.

"just a little more, im almost there"

After a few thrusts he came onto me and some got on my face. I licked off some and felt Tsukishima layed down beside me and cuddled into me.

"hey i should be the one tired here-"

"i like you..."

wha- WHAT DID HE SAYYYYY?. I then patted his head and felt my face burn up.

"well uhm i-"

*snore*

UH EXCUSE ME DID YOU JUST SLEPT ON ME?. I then started to boink his head but he dead ass passed out on me 😀. I sighed and just snuggled up onto him aswell.

maybe its just part of his rut...ill confess when the time is right.
______________________________________

*the next day*

*Kageyama's pov*

I then woke up as the sun reflecting from the window hit my face. I then sat up and stretch in place, damn i feel heavy...i then noticed that i was all clean and in clothes.

I then looked to my side to see a blonde boy sleeping peacefully while still hugging me around my waist. I smiled at the sight and grabbed my phone that was on the table

"ugh what time is it?"

As i opened my phone i saw it was 10 AM IN THE MORNING?!. I then started to wake up Tsukishima practically pushing him back and forth.

"OI WAKE UP WE STILL HAVE PRACTICE AND SCHOOL-"

I then felt a finger on my mouth and saw Tsukishima trying to open his eyes.

"will you shut up we cant go to school in this state"

"but-"

"can you even walk then?"

"ofcourse i can! watch and-"

While saying those words as i set foot on the floor both my legs went wobbly, i tried to step forward and  collapse on the floor.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FCK"

i then heard the sheets ruffled and felt arms around my waist.

"will you shut up for a sec and lets sleep again ok"

"fine..."

He then carried me and brought me back onto the bed, he then went in aswell and pulled the sheets up over us.

"but what if the team will-"

"shut up and sleep"

"ugh fine."
______________________________________

well the next chap might be updated late since tomorrow is monday and its an exam week 😭 i promise to update ily guys - xoxo author 😙