1st Day In Rut

⚠️ contains smut ⚠️

*Kageyama's pov*

"ARE YOU CRAZY?! WHAT HAPPENS IF I FCK YOU AND I CANT CONTROL MYSELF."

said Tsukishima in a concerned and angry way, he sighed and messaged his forehead to calm down. I sat there on the chair not knowing what to say, before i could say something there was this familiar smell...

"Tsukishima?"

I called him out in concern because his breathing was getting weird. He then looked at me and his eyes changed..he then ran upstairs and went to my room

"OI TSUKISHIMA WAIT-"

I was cut off as he closed the door before me and locked it.

*Tsukishima's pov*

Its hot everything is hot. I cant breath properly my head is dizzy, shit where are my pills. I started to search for my pills in my bag and found them.

I started to take in atleast 5 of them down my throat and grabbed my water bottle to swallow them. shit its not working...

I then got startled by the banging noises coming from the door.

"TSUKISHIMA LET ME IN!"

it was Kageyama...no i cant let him in, i dont kno what kind of actions ill make.

"PLS JUST TRUST ME I KNOW YOU WONT HURT ME"

My heart started to race and my body even getting hotter. I laid on the floor curled up and responded

"how do you know i wouldnt."

"Tsukishima please, i talked to my sister on the phone and she said you just need someone by your side.."

"are you sure? what if i do something else."

"please K-kei just let me in."

"fine."
______________________________________

*A while ago when Kageyama decided to call her sister about this*

"hello? sis you there"

"yeah Tobio what's wrong?"

"u-uhm do you know how to deal with alpha ruts?"

"wait...dont tell me theres an alpha at home in rut."

"well yeah there is.."

"TOBIO-"

"JUST LISTEN TO ME OK, *eherm* i just want to help him and i know he wouldn't hurt me."

"well alpha's are actually soft to their partner, or could be dominant it depends on them, is it his first?"

"y-yeah"

"well it wouldn't be that bad but, why are you so willing to help him? you like him dont yah."

I eyes suddenly widen and my heart started to race, i tried to answer back but nothing came out of my mouth.

"yeah i think you do *giggle* well just calm him down by giving him a hug ok?"

"ok thanks sis"

"your welcome"

*end of call*
______________________________________
*Kageyama's pov*

As soon as Tsukishima opened the door i gave him a tight hug and buried my face into his chest.

"o-oi?! im the one in heat here not-"

"can we go on the bed and cuddle for a while pls.."

I felt him took a deep breath and sighed, he closed the door behind and we went on the bed. I was on his lap facing at him.

His arms were wrapped around my waist and his head resting on my shoulder. I started to stroke his hair and glad his calming down a bit. Its his first day of rut so it wouldn't kick in too much...i hope.

"hey Kageyama"

"hmm?"

"can i touch your back.."

"uhm why-"

"im h*rny"

I flinched a bit, and nodded as a response. I then felt both of his hands going up my back and down it felt ticklish yet why is it arousing.. things started to get hot and i could FEEL his hard on poking me.

"hey imma kiss your neck ok?"

"mph- ok.."

He started to kiss on my neck and stroking my back with his fingers. He then stroke his finger slowly down at the middle where my spine was.

"nya~"

I quickly placed my hand over my mouth in shock, what the fck was that-

"hey do that again~"

whispered Tsukishima in a deep tone sending vibrations through my body. He started to suck on my neck again and shifted to my jawline then to my ear.

"you like when i whisper into your ear like this, Tobio~?"

with the same tone and heavy breathing. I gripped onto his shirt and my hand over my mouth to not let any other sounds out.

"hmm? do you want me to finger you like last time, Tobio~"

As he whispered those words he started to nibble and lick my ear. I felt my hips started to move and something down their was wet, but it wasn't my front...

I felt my whole body heat up, sweat running down my face, and there was something leaking down there.

"Tsukishima...l-let me jerk you off-"

"hmm? we'll deal with this later, now strip for me~"

I slowly nodded and took off my shirt and removed my pants leaving me in my boxers. I went on the bed, looked to the side and said

"ok now what..."

Tsukishima then placed a finger under my chin making me face him. As we were locked in eye contact and our noses already touching each other. He said

"you dont know how much i want to eat you up right now"

"and what will you do about it?"

( kags litterly trying to built confidence in this situation 😭)

"this."

I then felt Tsukishima smashed his lips against mine, the kiss started dominantly but it slowly began to be sloppy and slow, he then bit my lower lip making me release a small moan.

He then slipped in his tongue and started to tease my nipples. I gripped onto his arm from the sensations i was feeling.

We then melted into the kiss and plop down onto the bed. I wrapped my arms around his neck making our kiss deeper.

We then parted to catch our breath, our foreheads resting onto each other. Tsukishima then shifted down to my chest and started to suck on my nipple and message the other one.

"mph- Tsukishima ahh~"

"call me Kei, Tobio"

as he said those words i grip onto sheets and started to move my hips, i just.. cant control it

"oh do you want it that bad Tobio hmmm?~"

"K-kei ngh~ leaking... something is leaking"

"oh you mean this needy part overrr here?"

I then arched my back and let out a loud moan as Kei inserted his 2 fingers into me, he then started to stroke it in and out.

He then curled up his fingers making  my head pull back onto the pillow. I covered my mouth while tears stream down

"hmmm its okey Tobio let me hear you~"

He said while he took of my hand and pinned it onto the bed.
_____________________________________

i think you know where this about to go 👀

anyhowww sorry for late updates its school work and things so hope you enjoyed this chap! - xoxo author 🍬