Prologue

-----------------------------------------

Intro (don't have to read)

The world used to be normal, but one day, everything changed. Strange portals opened up that were full of monsters. They soon got ranks:

E-Rank D-Rank C-Rank B-Rank A-Rank S-Rank. Along with these ranks, people began to get there own "class" and level (the levels went from 0 to 99). The were: Tank, Beserker, Mage, Healer, Archer, and the legendary, Grimm. There were only 13 recorded cases of some being a Grimm, they all became people that went down in history. 9 were killed in dungeons, 2 died of old age, and 1 retired. The last one left is the Number 1 Quester: All Might. But one day, a child named Izuku Midoriya is born and he is found to be the most powerful of them all...

I AM HERE: Sound Effects/All Might buff or no buff

I AM HERE: Speech

I AM HERE: Thoughts/breaking 4th wall

I AM HERE: Author POV

-----------------------------------------

Hello, my name is Izuku Midoriya and I live on a really screwed up planet called Earth. Let me tell you a story, once upon a time portals began opening up on our planet that were stuffed to the brim with some really ugly monsters.  These portals ranged in difficulty: Starting from E which your grandmas chihuahua could beat all the way to S, where only the best questers IN THE WORLD had a chance of surviving. Eventually, people also got levels and classes. 98% of the population had a class( Tank, Beserker, Mage, Healer, Archer, and 0.000000000001% of the time, a grimm) and a level that went from 0-99. 

My former best friend, Katsuki Bakugo otherwise known as Kacchan was a level 14 beserker who had a special move called "Explosion" where he could make explosions from the sweat of his hands. So yeah, he was going places. But here I was, a classless, quickwitted nuisance to the classroom. Everyone thought I was a level 2, but in reality, I was a level 17. Classless or not, I worked my butt off each and every single day. But still, I was bullied pretty badly for it.  I was sad but there was a fire of hope inside of me that could never be weakened by Kacchan's cold words. One day, I was walking back from school and saw an All Might interview. He said the even classless people could become heroes, and that was all I needed! I was going to be a hero. One way or another.

7:40 AM:

 BEEP BEEP BEEP

*Crash*

"Shoot!" I mutter angrily to myself. "That's the 7th alarm clock I have broken this month alone! I need to start being a bit more of a morning person. Wait.. OH MY GOSH SCHOOL STARTS IN 5 MINUTES!" I yell, getting out of bed and preparing for another day of school. I quickly stumble around my room, getting lost in the endless void that is my 12 foot long  blanket (and don't ask why it's so big, I enjoy feeling like a burrito). I hastily pull on some clothing brush my teeth, rushing down the stairs and saying goodbye to my mom. I instantly get in a full sprint and sped to school. At this point, I'm going so fast that I legitimately think I could outrun the A class speed hero, Ingenium. I sprint up the stairs and slide around the corner, completely out of breath. I open the door to my classroom and slam it shut at exactly 7:45 AM. "Whoo!" I say. "I made it to class on time!" to which my teacher responds, "Midoriya, you 3 minutes late".

Excuse me what?

"Um sir, you must be mistaken. I arrived to school on time!" I say, wildly gesturing towards the clock. My now least favorite teacher slowly makes his way towards the clock, smirking evily the entire time. He gets to the clock and moves it 3 minutes forward. Tick. Tick. Tick. "No Midoriya, I think YOU are mistaken!" My teacher says chortling. I mutter some... colorful new names for him and make my way to my desk. Suddenly, the door flies open and my former best friend, Kacchan, walks in. He sneers at me and sits down at his desk while all his lackey smile menacingly. I would come up with some stupid insult but they just kind of killed the mood. I already know whats going to happen.