Chapter 14 : The Beauty & The Beast

Sana's phone rang : Mujhe pata tha.Usika kia dhara hai yeh.Wo hi hai jo Sidharth ke peeche pada hai.Tu sirf ek kaam kar mera ek interview arrange kar media me.Koi bada media ke saath kar.Unko bolna jo marji puch sakte hai. Menu paise bhi nehi leni interview ke.
Haa ok..
Sidharth came out from the bathroom.
Sid : Kisse baat kar rahi hai?? Kaunsa interview ki baat kar rahi hai ?
Sana : wo mera new mv ayega na Baadshah k saath to Mehul puch raha tha interview kab arrange kare.Acha main shoot pe jayungi.Tu aaj ghar pe hai ja bahar jayega.
Sid : Mera shoot hai sham ko.
Sana : Thik hai..Fir main nikal ti hu.
She left.
In the car she was thinking how Rashmi always put Sidharth down infront of everyone.Last tym also she tried to ruin Sidharth's reputation when he was coming back from Jay-Mahi's party.
Sidharth was driving car as adith had sum emergency in his home.Sid was going to pick up her from shoot and go home together.Sana due to sum shoot couldn't able to join Sid for their party.
Sana called Sid and he was driving.
Sid : Shehnaaz I'm driving babyyy.Thode der me tere paas hi pouchunga.Thoda sabar kar baba. I'll be there soon.
Sana : Tune meri kasam kha tune piya nehi hai
Sid : Shehnaaz tujhe pata hai main kasam nehi manta..maine nehi piya baba..ek drop bhi nehi..don't u remember I'm on diet..
Sana : Fir cheti cheti aa..mera shoot khatam hone wala hai
Sid : Aa raha hu sweet heart.
Then she cut the call.
After 2 hrs he came to pick her up and he was upset.She asked so many tyms but he didn't utter a word.Just said there was an emergency so he went there.That's y he was late.
In the morning Sana woke up.She was having coffee abd opened social media.A video of Sidharth gets viral.In the video sumone talking  that he was drunk and bitten up sum people..Sana gets worried.She knew he was not drunk.Sana ran to Sidharth who was just watching news where the same news going.
Sana just look at him and she realised how much frustated he was.
Sid enters his room and slammed the door.
Sana immediately ran after him.
Sid was sitting on the floor.Sana without saying anything hugged her .
Sid in cracked voice : Everytime...every single tym hab bhi mujhe lagta hai ke sab acha ja raha hai to kuch na kuch bura ho jata hai..
Shehnaaz teri kasam teri kasam ( and he holded her hand ) maine ek boond nehi piya.Wo log kaun the mujhe sach me nehi pata..And he started crying like a little baby
Sana immediately hides him in her arm.
Sid : Mere saath har baar hota hai..dsdt ke tym bhi usne mere bareme itna kuch likhaya tha..har roj jab bhi main ghar se nikalta tha to sochta tha aaj fir kuch bura sunne ko milega..Main sochta tha mere wajah se mere gharwale ko sharminda hona padta hai har bar..ab tu bhi..tujhe pata hai shehnaaz main bahut unlucky hoon yaar..jisse judta hu uski bhi zindagi kharap ho jati hai...dekhna tera bhi hoga..log tujhse bhi door ho jayenge..kyun ki tu mere saath hai..maine kahan tha mujhse door chali ja..I told u..
Sana never saw Sidharth so much vulnerable before.Yes she handled vulnerable Sidharth before once,but that tym was different.
Flashback started.
Sana : Khasam khud hai bana kisi aur ko deta hai..
Sana and Sidharth had a fight.Asim added fuel but it didn't work on Sana anymore.But Sana was upset as Sidharth scolded her during task.Her mood was off and she was angry on him.So they fought,becoz of all hms it became big.Sana stopped after she realised Sidharth was literally pissed off on her.
Sana ran behind him.Sana : Kya hua baat kar Sidharth ( trying to hug him )
Sid in angry mode screamed : get the fuck out of my life...fuck off...
Sana : nehi nehi nehi
Sid : Mujhe baat nehi karna
Sana : kyun ?
Sid : kyun ki gand ho tum
For a sec Sana stopped,but she knew Sidharth very well.She knew he had no control in his tongue after he gets angry.
Sana : Haan gand hi hu
Sid in mind : fuck what I just said...
They both enters in bedroom and they were alone in the bedroom.
Sid was explaining her how much he gets involved his emotions with her.
Sana was awe of his indirect confessions and she saw his teary eyes.
Sana : Isko batana bhi nehi ata ke pyaar hai..bas gussa dikhata hai..kitna bada khotta hai yeh
Sid was murmuring lots of words in frustation.
Sana suddenly stood up and get close to Sidharth and kissed his cheeks.
Sana : Tu karle tujhe jo karna hai..mera pyaar kam nehi hoga tera gusse se...
Sid was just mesmerized with her line.He stopped for sum sec.Actually he was shocked.He faced rejection after being angry.He know people left him after they saw his angry side.For the first tym sumone holding his broken pieces.For the first sumone try to get into his heart and his soul.His voice cracked for the first tym to explain sumthing.
After Sana kissed she left to luggage area.Sid was continuously thinking Sana's ability to hold him.Only Sana was capable of understand what's going on inside his heart.
At night Sana try to pacify him but attitude wala banda Sid was not letting her sleep in his arm.He try to side her pillow but it felt on floor.Sana just gave him a look and left.Sid noticed her teary eyes.
Sid : Is she crying ?? Shit man I was so over egoistic.
He ran behind her immediately and apologized for his act an his previous all words.
It was 2 am.Both were sleeping but still awake.
Sana in mind: Mujhe nehi gussa hona.Mujhe pyaar karna hai bahut sara.Mujhe bilkul nehi naraj hona usse.Chahe kuch bhi kahe.Mujhe pata hai wo hurt hai.Kabse mana rahi hu.Attitude dikha ja raha hai
Sid in mind : Mujhe nehi bolna chahiye tha..She is shehnaaz..my shehnaaz...how can I even said that..soyegi nehi jab tak baat nehi karunga..I hurt her a lot today..
Sid : hug kar mujhe
Sana : ab kyun
Sid : coz i love you
Sana : kutta
Sid : kar
She hugged him and kissed him and slept peacefully.They were not wearing mic.
Sana : tujhe aise kabhi nehi dekha.
Sid : this is me shehnaaz the beast
Sana : Maine is beast ke peeche ka rajkumar ko dekh lia..i love you puttu
Sid : puttu..yeh kaunsa naya word hai..
They talked for a while and slept in each other's arm..
Flashback ends.
That one tym Sana saw vulnerable Sidharth.But this tym Sidharth broke down in her arm.He cried.Sana holded him like a mother hold her child with so much love & care.
She hold his chin and said : na tu tab hara tha aur na tu ab harega...tu to wo Phoenix hai jo rakh se paida hota hai
Sid in this odd situation literally laughed.
Sana get shocked.Sana : has kyun raha hai
Sid : tujhe kisne sikhayi yeh Phoenix word pehle yeh bataa
Sana : Sidharthh (in cute tone )and she hugged her little bub.Sid hugged her too.Very tightly he hugged.He knew until Sana is there,he can laugh at any time.
Next day the full video of the incident revealed by sum roadside public and all things get cleared.
Sana came out of her thought.
Sana : Usbaar to media se dosti ki wajah se Rashmi ne yeh sab kuch kar payi thi.Par ab situation same nehi hai.Lagta hai wo bhul gayi ab main Sana nehi Shehnaaz Kaur Gill Hu...don't u dare to hurt my man..I'll ruin you and every single people you know Rashmi Desai..Wo to meri maa ne achi sikh diye isiliye ab tak maine kuch nehi kia..par ab baat mere pyaar ka hai..aur jahan baat Sidharth ki ati hai wahan Shehnaaz ke liye koi kuch nehi..Paper me galat article chapakar tumne bahut badi galti ki hai...jattni se panga nehi lena chahiye tha..
Mehul called.Sana : Haan bolo mehul bhai
Thik hai kal arrange karao.I'll ready to do this interview.Let's do this.