Chapter 18 : Touch Of Love

It's morning tym.SIDNAAZ slept so well.Sidharth woke earlier and saw Sana holding him so tightly.Sid don't want to break her sleep,so he again slept.But he is awake and watching Sana's face.It's feel so good everytime he see Sana's face.He loved the thing that Sana always slept in his embrace whatever happened between them.She always come closer and touch him while sleeping.Sidharth craved for Sana's soft touch when they fought.Sana knew so she used to came closer and sleep touching him.
Sidharth is thinking his sleepless nights for almost one week when Himanshi came in the house and Sana & he parted away.
Flashback started.
It was the first finale of the season and Sana was so happy that their group of four got saved from elimination.She was roaming around happily.Bigh Boss announced of new wild card entries entry in the house.For a moment her heart skipped a little.She didn't know why but she felt nervous all over sudden.She was sitting infront of the tv,Arti came to see her.Arti asked her why she was so upset after she got saved from elimination.Sana was started telling about her past in punjab industry.She just started saying gate opened and sumone entered.It was sum middle aged man.He came and introduced himself as hindustani bhau.Sidharth noticed sumthing was bothering Shehnaaz.He went to her and asked her what happened.Before Sana can reply gate again opened and a beautiful gorgeous woman in red saree entered.Upon recognize her Sidharth got little worried.Sana saw Sidharth's face became dull after saw this new wild card name Shefali.
She came close to Sidharth and hugged him tightly : Kaisa hai ? Long tym haan...u changed a lot
Sid : Ya ya it's been long tym
She also hugged Sana and praised her.But Sana's eyes on Sidharth.She realized sumthing is wrong with this Shefali.If Sidharth was not comfortable with her it means sumthing is big.She wanted to dig it up.But gate again opened and two more persons came named Arhaan & Tehseen.Both praised Sana.
Sana inside mind : menu nehi pata par kuch hone wala hai bura..Menu bada ajeeb feeling aa rahi hai..and just she came out of her thought gate opened and she saw her coming with an umbrella.
Sana : Himanshi Khurana
Her heart immediately filled with fear and unknowingly tears rolled down from her eyes.She still went to shake hands to HK but she ignored her and went inside.
Sana broke down with tears.
Sana inside her mind : I can't let that happen again...isko main firse mere apno ko chin ne nehi dungi...nehi nehi nehi...yeh nehi chahiye tha rabba..kyun fir kyun..and she started reacting ( u guys already saw her reaction,imagine the same ).
Sidharth was in the washroom area.He came out from the area and suddenly he heard the voice of Shehnaaz.He ran towards her in the garden area.
He was shocked to see Shehnaaz like this.
Sid: kya hua sana ??
Sana ( while crying ) : mujhe nehi rehna yahan pe ..mujhe jana hai..yeh yeh yeh ( she was fumbling in fear )wo hi hai jisne menu badnaam kia tha punjab me...main phir bhi gayi wo mujhe ignore karke chali gayi..
Almost half of the housemates were there,but nobody able to tackle Shehnaaz.
Sidharth immediately hugged her close and started patting her back..
Sid : Hum jante hai na tum kaisi ho..tumhare gharwale jante hai tum kya ho..fir..tumhare paas acha mauka hai yeh batane ka ke tum sahi ho..and he hugged her so tightly.
For the first tym Sana hugged Sidharth so closely.She hugged him before,but this was the closest among all.She felt so safe in his embrace.
Sidharth assured her that he will stay with her.
That night Sana was not able to sleep properly.From the morning she was also sitting alone,Sidharth came to her and Pampers her two three times.But she was still upset.
Sana went to take a bath and when she came back she want to take a nap.But she saw HK was sitting in her bed & talking to Sidharth.Also Asim was there.Both were smiling.It broke her heart and she spend most of tym avoiding Sidharth.
Sid on the other hand saw Sana was sitting with Paras.
Sid thought : Subah se itni baar maine isko manaya aur ab baithi hai Paras ke saath...idhar sakal tak nehi dikhaya..sahi hai..ab to naye log aye usko jarurat kahan hogi ab meri...usko kahan padi hai ke Sidharth ko kya chahiye...bas usko apne mann ka karna hota hai...mere feelings se koi matlab nehi use...
Sana thought : Usko to pata hai main himanshi se baat nehi karungi fir bhi usi se has khel raha hai..jaise ab main koi nehi..bas himanshi hi sab kuch hai..khota kahin ka
Paras : Dekh lia..tujhe pata chal jayega ab jab naye log aaye tujhe lath maar dia na..
Sana : kya bakwas kar raha hai..aisa kuch nehi hai..Faltu bakwas mat kar Sidharth ke bareme..
Paras : tu samajh jayegi dheere dheere
Sana immediately left & went to Arti.
It's dinner tym.Sid was sitting in the dining table intentionally,so that he can see Sana through mirrors..He was listening and participating but his mind was stucked towards Sana..
Kesari cracked a joke and Sana after a long tym lsughed a little.At meantime Sidharth was passing by and they look each other.Sidharth saw her laughing and left.Went to smoking zone and smoked for sum tym.
He was frustrated that why Sana avoiding him.He didn't do anything wrong to her.Sidharth was just craving for Shehnaaz.He never felt before.Girls he was dated never makes him loose his mind.But this one Sana.It was difficult to stay away from her.It was making him angry and a fight already started between him & Paras.Sana saw it but supports no one.
It was night and Sana was sitting alone in couch thinking about Sidharth : Ekbar to baat karta,maine to kuch kara nehi..chipak ke baitha hai us Himanshi se..jaise wo hi hai bas duniya me..maine nehi jana ab us bed pe..Haaye ekbar aa jaye bas Sidharth...
Sidharth was waiting for Sana to come to bed.But she slept in couch.Sid saw her sleep there.But due to ego he didn't say anything.
Paras came at midnight and took her to his bed.
Sidharth at midnight: Apna quilt nehi le gayi..pakka thand lag rahi hogi and he woke up to check on her.He saw she was not there.When he found Sana sleeping in Paras's bed,he became so angry.He just throws the quilt on bed and left for smoking.
He continuously smoke for sumtym : baahh sahi hai..Sidharth nehi to paras..Game hu uske liye..Dosti nahi..how could she..same opportunist like others..
His eyes became moist.He just want to hold Sana & want to ask why Sana why .....
He felt like crying loud as he felt his heart breaking into pieces.He heard a sound.It was Asim.He also complained abt Sana and Sidharth for the first tym bitched abt Sana to Asim.He was only able to say that he felt sad when he saw Sana with Paras.
He went back to bed.But whole night he was awake holding Sana's quilt in his hand.Little did he know that Sana already changed her bed from Paras's to Bagga.
Start Of A Fight..jealousy and hurt game.
Morning all hms dancing on woke up song.Sidharth was looking here there to receive a glimpse of Shehnaaz.He saw her dancing with Mahira.He really got upset.He made tea like everyday and pour tea for himself.Everyday he pour tea for Sana too.But he was angry,so he put the cup on the table and told Arti loudly : Usko bol chaye le le aake..
Sana was standing there.Sidharth without giving her a look just left with his cup.Sana still standing with confusion.
Sana : Kitna attitude wala banda hai yeh ??
Arti : Aisa hi hai..ja chaye pee le..
Sid in mind : I'm not going to invest my feelings towards her.It's enough.Paras -Sidharth game ka ab part nehi banna..Whatever her fallout with HK..I don't want to talk to Sana until she came to me..
Sidharth was avoiding Sana and Sana doing the same.Sidharth spending whole tym with Zariwala.But one thing he notices This HK intentionally came & sit next to him whenever Sana around there.Sana on the other hand spending tym with Paras & Mahira.Next morning again Sid made tea but this tym she pours tea on Sana's cup too.And again shouted to Arti usko bol cup le jaye.
Sana's heart was broken when she saw Sidharth having head message from HK.
Sana in mind : Bas karo rabba..mere ko nikal do..menu nominate karke nikal do..menu nehi rehna jahan mere saath Sidharth na ho..
And she ran towards washroom and cried a lot.Sidharth went to washroom and noticed Sana's red teary eyed though Sana hides it.
Sidharth to Arti : Dekho mere saath jaisa bhi hai tum log usse ( sana ) baat karo..she is childish aur kuch nehi..usko attention nehi mil raha kyun ki log jyada hai isiliye thoda abhi hai uska..talk to her
In mind : What happened between her & that hk..?? Aisa kya hua ke itni jolly si chulbuli ladki chup ho gayi...usse puchu thik se usse pehle to baat karna hi bandh kar dia..I don't think she did all wrong to her...maine kya kia..mere se kyun durr bhag rahi hai...usko pata hai uske bina main khush nehi hotima hu fir bhi..
Sidharth's whole day was so off as he saw Sana crying.He intentionally spending more tym around Sana.When Sana was in garden area he went to gym..when Sana sitting with mahira in kitchen area Sid sat in dining table..also he followed her to bedroom...
Sana : kya hai yeh banda...baat nehi karni par peeche peeche aana hai enu..Kuch jyada hi hurt ho gayi main...usne to kia bhi nehi kuch..
Sana was craving for Sidharth now..She was getting all attention from Paras,Mahira,Rashmi,Arhaan,Tehseen...but her heart was blank..her most of the tym spending sitting with bhau as bhau mostly sit with Sidharth..
Sidharth and she both are in stage where both want to talk but not able to take a step..finally after WKW Sana went to Sidharth with flower and Sidharth pulled her towards him..
They hugged for long tym.Sana laughing but it was not unnoticed by Sidharth that she has tear in her eyes.Sidharth hold her cheeks and kissed those and said welcum back Sana.Sana kissed his chest ( specially in the heart ).She don't know but Sidharth loved her kiss on chest.
They slept in each other's embrace..
Sana was sitting in garden area in the morning.Sidharth came to her and sat holding her.
Sana : Tujhe bhi lagta hai ke main akeli galat hu himanshi ke saath ??
Sidharth : mujhe farak nehi padta aur na hi mujhe bahar ka janne me interest hai
Sana : phir ignore kyun kar raha tha ?
Sidharth : kyun ki suruat tune kia tha..main nehi janta Sana bahar kya lafda hai..main tujhe is ghar se janta hu wo kaafi hai
Sana : teko bura laga jab maine bed change kar lia tha ?
Sid : pagal hai tu..meko itna bada space mila..aramse soya
Sana kicked him..
Sid : abe moti maar kyun rahi hai
Sana : tujhe mere se bilkul nehi hai kuch bhi
Sidharth pulled her closer and hugged her tightly.Also kissed her head.
Then he murmured into her ears : age se apna jagah kabhi nehi chodke jana...kya pata koi aur le le and he smiled mischievously.
Sana again beat him and hugged him so tight
Flashback ends.
Sidharth : Mujhe hi pata hai kis tarah har roj teri sakal dekhne ko tarasta tha..har roj dua karta tha ke Sana ake bed pe so jaye aur main use dekhte huye aramse so jayu..par ek hafte laga diye the tune..aur wo ek hafta jab tu paas nehi thi main ek minute nehi soya shehnaaz...kyun ki tu ek khwab ki rarah tha mere liye..mere hath pakad ke tera sona mere liye khush naseebi tha..tujhe kaise samjhau ke main usdin HK ki matteer se nehi..balke tu paras ke paas soyi hai bolke gussa huya tha..tujhe kisi aur ke saath main nehi kar paya bardasht..kabhi nehi kar paunga meri jaan..
He kissed her forehead.
Sana woke up : Good Morning Kullu..
Sid : Shehnaaz ❤❤