Chapter 4 : Veham

Sana : Ankhon ki gustakhiya maaf ho...
Sid : Kya Baat Hai Moti Subah Subah Itne romantic mood..Kuch Gadbad hai
Sidharth Taunting Sana as she is singing a beautiful sing .
Sana : Oye Aisa kuch nehi..Tujhe pata hai ( excitedly) maine abhi ek vm dekha humara...
Sid : VM ??
Sana : Haan isi gaane pe kitne sare moments daal k banaya...yaar kitne pyaar karte hai yeh log...thinking abt her fans

Phone Rings. It's Kaushal their Manager.
Sid : Abe kya Hua ph utha ?
Sana : phir khotteya mujhe punjabi vich gaane k liye bolega ...menu nehi janaa Punjab..
Sid : To tu to pehle bhi gaati thi punjabi songs..ab kya hua
Sana : ( in cute tone )Ab to main Mumbai ki hoo na...Veham bhale hi 100M ho gaya par hua to tab jab main Bigg Boss Me gayi
Sid : Veham tera best Song hai..mujhe yaad hai jab tu pehli baar gaya tha...
Flashback in BB House :::
Sana :Abhi Main apna khud ka gaana gaane lagi jo porsu release hone wala hai ....
Just after she said Sidharth who was sitting in bench cum closer to pool just to watch her properly and listen her .
Everyone clapping forcefully as they didn't like the fact that she can sing so well.Sidharth was continuously tapping his foot.And also thinking about her beautiful voice which started ruling in his heart.He was little upset as Sana explaining the song lyrics to Paras.Sidharth want her attention..But she was talking to Paras and others hms ignoring him.But actually Sana herself little feared from Sid by his tall body,charming personality.Sana is always frank to people , but she didn't understood why she can't be frank with Sidharth easily..Every tym she look into his eyes she felt sumthing which cant be ignored.It was like he attracts her alot,but she fear about rejection.What if Sidharth got offended by her behaviour ..so she maintaining distance.But destiny always played it's part..
All hms are talking about long journey abt BB and how people will remember each other....Sana gathers all her guts and give a smile to Sidharth and said Main apko bahar jake call karungi by gesturing telephone.
Sidharth on the other hand unable to left garden area as Sana was sitting there and enjoying with other. He was just sitting directly opposite to Sana.
Sid inside mind : Wow She has a bunny teeth ..
When Sana said about calling instantly Sid come to reality and it makes him so happy..that Sana said it..May be false hope but atleast she consider him among all..
Flashback ends ...
Sana inside her room.She was trying hard to control her thoughts.But it still coming back everytime she listen name of Punjab.Sidharth was busy in phone with sumone.Sid know that She rejected the offer as she want to work in Mumbai.Little did he know that Sana after long almost 2 .5 years still unable to forget her past with Punjab. Everytime she wants to go back to Punjab everything comes back in mind. How Punjab industry abused her,how they made her life worst by insulting her.Even her parents couldn't help her from drowning in depression.
She fought a big battle and now she won this thrown in Mumbai. Won her king..Sidharth who always take care of her like no one never did..He fight with her for her own betterment.He made smalls things just to make her happy.Sidharth never told her how much he loved her,but just showed every tym.He stood with her like her backbone. She dont want to leave this heaven for a single moment.
Suddenly Sidharth called her.She comes back to reality..This is her reality.Life with Sidharth Shukla,who is 13years older than her,childish , , angry,aggressive person who is only soft for his lady love.Sana knows that..
Sana : Ati Hu Ruk ja...Tujhe bhi pata nehi kya kharish hai ..
Sid : Moti Jaldi aa...ake dekh..

They Are From Different Worlds,but Destiny made them together...

Please comment how it is ...