Chapter 6 : Heart Or Hurt

Sana : Haan aaj mera ek meeting hai Indo Eastern Cafe me.Ken bhi chalega saath me.Naya photographer hai.Photoshoot ke liye.Tu bhi chalna Saath me.
Sid : Ek kaam kar tu taiyaar ho main ata hu neeche se fir chalenge saath me.
After sumtym they reached to the cafe .Their meeting was good and they are way to back to home.Sid is on the phone talking to his manager kaushal.Sana is getting bored as she needs entertainment.So she login to her fake sidnaaz page on insta and scrolling down tò various Sidnaaz Post.One post caught her eye.
Their 1st Nomination Pics where Sid was wearing a mustard colour shirt & She was wearing purple suit holding a heart.
Flashback Start :
Sana was roaming around the house as she wear Salwar today and looks very happy.She went to every girl to show her look and they complimented her as she was looking very beautiful.One person was sitting on the dining table and chopping vegetables, but his concentration diverted 2-3 tyms to Sana.
Sid ( Inner thoughts ) : Indian & Western dono me achi lagti hai. Par Indian me kuch jyada hi achi lagti hai jhalli.
Sana ( inner thoughts): Sabko puch lia sabne acha bola.Wo chipku bhi ake bol gaya ke I'm looking beautiful.Par Sidharth ne mujhe dekha bhi nehi.Jake puchu kya kaisa lag rahi hu ??Nehi nehi thoda jyada ho jani hai Sana.rehen de.
She was sitting on the couch with Arti.Sidharth was watching her from mirror & adoring her inside his heart.
Sana to Arti : Wo(paras) mujhe Attention de raha hai to mujhe bhi entertain hota hai.Par wo agar jyada soch raha hai k pyaar pur to mainu nehi jachda.Aur yeh show me 2din me to bilkul hi nehi.Mainu agar koi jachega aur lagega sahi hai to sare aam bolungi...
Arti : Par wo tujhe pasand karta hai..
Sana : Tu hi karle tenu inni pasand..She laughs hard...

Nomination started

Sidharth was mesmerized to saw Sana with less makeup and straight hair.She looks like angel.
Sana ( inner thoughts) : Haaye maine to yeh heart shape wala pillow Sidharth ko dena chahti hu , par agar bura mann gaya to..us chipku ko to bilkul nehi dungi...warna wo mere peeche pad jani hai..aur yeh model or dusre wale siddharth ko bilkul na doon main...to fifi ko deti hu..unko koi bhi nehi dene wale..unko bura lagega na koi nehi dega to..
She gave her heart shape pillow to Fifi.
Sidharth felt relaxed , as he thought she was going to give it to Paras.If it happened he would feel jealous,but now he was happy inside.
Sidharth saved Arti from nomination.
Sana (inner thoughts) : Achha dono ek dusre ko pehle se jante hai,tabhi arti Sidharth ke saath saath ghumti hai..haaye kahin in dono ka affair to nehi tha..
Thought of Sidharth's affair with Arti make Sana worried & disturbed.
At night everyone was laughing enjoying after the lights gets off.But Sana slept and covered herself in quilt.Her regular charm was missing.Sidharth was not in the room.Sana heard Arti's word : Sidharth aisa hi hai,main janti hoon na.Sana's mood again went off.Sidharth came in the room after smoking and he just pulled Sana's quilt to irritate her in a funny way.She opened her eyes and saw Sidharth.His smile melts her and a new journey again started towards him by her.
Both slept happily.
Flashback ends.
Sana holds Sidharth's hand and Sid was still on the phone but looked at Sana & kissed her head assuring her to I'm with you baby.

Sana inside her mind : Usdin agar main apna heart tujhe de bhi deta to kya hota..tu mujhe bachata sayad...aur main khush ho jati.par acha hai aisa nehi hua..kyun ki usi din mujhe bura laga pehli baar k Arti tujhe mere pehle se janti hai..mera mann tha k main tujhe sabse acha janu acha pehchanu..usdin bina ek dusre ko bachaye humara rishta ban gaya...kyun ki hum game me nehi the dil me the ek dusre ke...

Sidharth : What the fuck ??
Sana : Kya hua Sidharth???
Sidharth : Yeh Rashmi ka kyun phone aa raha hai ??

They Met on the sets...they played individually and together also..but their relationship was not for the game only..It was personal from very first day to end..

Thank You For Reading

Please give your valuable comment.