Chapter 1 : And The Story Begins

Sana : Sidharthhhh....
Sid : Kya hua moti kyun cheekh rahi hai..
Sana : Yeh dekh meri makhun tut gayiii
Sid : Tune dara dia meko..Itni si baat pe koi chikta hai kya..
Sana : Tu mujhe pyaar nehi karta..
Sid : Karta hu baby..
Sana : Phir tareef kar meri..
Sid : Abe chal na paka mat...
Conversation between two love birds..most popular jodi of On Screen & Off Screen Sidnaaz..World is mad about them..People are drooling over them..But it's not easy to reach here..They received lots of bashes,they crossed a road full of kaante..
It is July 2021.Almost 2 years since both knew each other.They are together and living with eo on Sidharth's apartment since March 2020.This is not a secret anymore that they are dating..They openly accepted eo infront of media in VG's party.Still some solo fans prayed for their apart but that doesn't effect them anymore...
But this relationship..trust..love didn't received just in a day.They fought for eo.They fought with eo to get this.
Let's take a look at the fb...
Launch Day: In Bigg Boss House..
Everyone introducing themselves to each other.Most of them are from same industry.So they knew eo.But one beautiful girl who is unknown to all looked so familiar to Sidharth.She already wins everyone's heart by her cute voice.Sidharth approached to her for handshake and this cute bubbly girl shaked hands with him.Sidharth was shaken when she touched him.He felt current like never before.He dated so many girls and worked with many.But this is the 1st tym he felt little different.He is a shy person,so didn't talk much with her.Her name is Shehnaaz Kaur Gill.A punjabi model cum Singer.
Shehnaaz looked at Sidharth with smiling face.She saw a tall handsome man coming to shake hands and she shaked hands with him.She felt so comfortable when he touched her soft hands.It is like she knew him since long.Her heart aches for more,but the man left her already to meet another person.His name is Sidharth Shukla.She saw him on television before it.But he looks more handsome in face to face.

My 1st story..Please comment..