To The Movies!

Kaden's  p.o.v

"Heyyyy Albert" I grin at him trying to lighten the mood.
"whats up Kaden?" He looks at me with a smile before quickly turning away embarrassed.
"You wanna go out for a movie?"
"oh yeah!"
we smile before hopping in the car.
"so what movie you thinking about?" I ask him.
"hmm,, we'll see" He shrugged in a light mood before zooming out of the driveway, I laugh nervously before holding onto the grip above the door.
"don't worry, i'm the best driver!"
we started giggling as we drive to the theatre. We get there quickly, bringing some hidden snacks with us, we buy popcorn and get our tickets to see the movie, A Silent Voice. (yes I am aware this is an older movie that was never in the theatres)
"This'll be an interesting movie" I murmur to Albert.
"oh yeah I bet" He smirked.
We sit down near the front and got ready to watch the movie.

Albert's p.o.v

The movie was over, it was pretty long but I loved it, it wasn't as emotional as I thought it would be but thats cool.
"that was a GOOD movie" Kaden said enthusiastically, I nodded in agreement before filling up our drinks.
"dang that was a long movie" I chuckle as we head into the car.
"yeah haha" he smiled at me. 
I couldn't help but blush

We get home soon and i'm feeling good, I flop onto the couch and turn on the TV.
"damn it's chilly,," I shake my head and grab a blanket. "Kadenn hurry upp" I let my head fall back as I call for him.
"I'm coming, i'm coming" Kaden calls from upstairs, he quickly runs downstairs and jumps onto the couch beside me, he both laugh then I turn on Netflix, man this has been a good week, so glad I could spend this much time with Kaden.

(I'm sorry these chapters have been so short! Also i'm not giving up on this story i'm just busy! Also I drew some new art! its above the titel!)