yeetyeet

the morning after last chapter

Albert's p.o.v

I wake up once more. I feel Kaden still resting where he was when I fell asleep. That makes me happy.
I breath while lifting my arm and slowing putting it around Kaden, then I stopped and thought it may be a bad idea. If he wakes up and sees that he might think i'm weird. I frown a little upset still not knowing how Kaden feels about me, I can't ask, I guess i'll have to wait..
I sigh
He smells so good, damn.
I lay there getting restless not knowing what to do, I slowly pull my head out from underneath Kaden's head, then I grab a pillow to replace it. I slowly stand up before heading to the kitchen, I feel like making something for him.

I grab some breakfast food from the fridge and begin making him something

Im not too good at cooking I have to admit- but I try my best.

After a bit I hear Kaden waking up, I look over and smile at him, he looks so good. I put the food on the table and go get ready to take a shower.

Kaden's p.o.v

I wake up laying on a pillow instead of Albert, I look at it confused and wonder if last night was a dream, but then I recognize the drug-like aroma of mint shampoo and I know it wasn't a dream. I wonder where Albert went.
I get up and notice some food on the kitchen table, I don't know if it's Albert's or not so I look around for him to see if it is.
"Albert?"
I called, I heard a reply come from the bathroom.
"yeah?"
"did you eat this morning?"
I asked him a little nervous.
"uhh, no but the food on the table is yours! Cause you're the best roommate i've ever had!"
I smile suddenly feeling happy.
"thank you!"

I eat the breakfast that Albert made for me before getting ready to play some games, hopefully with Albert.

It's been a little bit and as i'm heading to my room Albert comes out of the bathroom with just a towel on, damn that man has the body of a wrestler. I notice I was blushing so I quickly look down hopefully hiding the blood rush.
I hear Albert chuckle before combing his fingers through his hair, I love it when he does that.