Adventure time

Albert's p.o.v

Im hanging around in the backyard with Kaden when I come up with an awesome idea.
What if we go camping, and hike, then maybe get lost together and- well that last part isn't so good but still! Just a week or less out in the forest.
I turn to Kaden grinning, "I have an idea"

Two hours later

Kaden and I are packing bags and other crap for the trip, I feel a little giddy i'm super excited about this, I laugh to myself.
Kaden looks at me, "this is so cool dude"
I replied "yeah!" with almost too much enthusiasm.
After packing everything we get in the car and drive to a near gas bar.
"lets grab some snacks!" we know you can never go on a proper trip without snacks.

We're finally on the highway not knowing where to go, i'm just going wherever this road can take me.

Another two hours later

Its been a couple hours and this looks like a perfect spot, he marked this place on a map on his phone and then drove into the bush(not literally)
He prayed he wouldn't hit any trees and luckily, he didn't. Before long their was a nice parking spot in an open area. They began unpacking and almost as soon as they were done Albert set up a barbecue.
Albert smirked and he cooked some hotdogs for himself, Kaden was making some fruit salad and also was cutting up other kinda foods, Albert then helped him set up the table and brought two drinks for them.

"Oohhh this looks so good" Albert smiled as he looked at the food.
"after this you wanna head into the forest?" He grinned, Kaden happily agreed thats a good idea. They finished the food quickly then began grabbing supplies.
Before they left Albert looked at Kaden and felt incredibly happy that he could spend this time with this man, hopefully they could get closer during this trip