Felipe heads

Albert's p.o.v

Im at home watching tv on the couch right now while Kaden is washing his clothes, I then hear a knock, it's Kirsten, shes- drunk? Uhh.
"Hey Albert. My gosh woman can be crazy"
I nod not really knowing what else to do. She sits beside me.
"Hey, I'm lonely, and this girl I was into just dipped and left me behind.. so I drank"
I raise my eyebrow. "Yeah.."
Suddenly she leaned in and kissed me.
"Kirsten! Stop-"
I pull away and look at her bewildered.
"What?" She looks at me.
"Were not a couple anymore, I'm sorry but just because you got ditched doesn't mean I'm gonna pity kiss you"
I stand up and leave to go to my room, but when I stand up I notice Kaden standing there, I think he heard the whole thing. Im not in a good mood right now so I pass him and go straight to my room.

Kaden's p.o.v

I watch as Albert walks to him room, he looks kinda angry, I shouldn't bother him.
He has a good reason to be mad though, If Raven  came home drunk and tried to kiss me after she broke up with me, I would be pretty mad too.

I look over to Kirsten and she looks, surprised? Im not sure, but I've never seen her drunk so, I'm not gonna go over there.
I sit down in the kitchen at the table, I scroll twitter on my phone. Im very bored right now, I guess I'll text Albert because I don't wanna bother him in his room right now.
"Hey man, are you alright?"
"Yeah, you can come if you want, I'm just chilling with the Felipe heads"
"Alright cool"
I go over to his room and open the door, I see him ripping out chunks of the Felipe heads with a hammer.
"Hey"
"Hi"
I sit down on the big grey cushion behind his chair.
"Can I rip one?" I ask.
He nods and chuckles a little bit.
I grab on and start tearing it apart, this is fun.
"Yes you go girl" Albert giggles.
"Now I see why you do this so much" I grin.
After that we play some games and then I decide to go to bed, because I'm pretty tired, so I say goodnight to Albert and go to the spare room to sleep, that was fun.

Sorry this chapter was so short guys, I hope you all like the story so far