Chapter 37

"You poke and eat both men and women, ah?" Di Fuyao asks very seriously.

".........."

On the side, Ye Zhongyuan's handsome face suddenly turns black.

Yaoyao, how can your interests be so abnormal? 

Also you say I'm dirty, but aren't you the king of dirtiness?

"Can you eat both?" Di Fuyao repeats very curiously.

This time, not only Ye Zhongyuan but even the one eyed man's face was black, a gloomy aura penetrating through, and he hoarsely says: "Little girl, you dare doubt my ability, believe it or not in the three land under heaven no one can match with me, ah!"

"I don't believe, ah! "Di Fuyao seemed to find great pleasure in infuriates him, and widens both of her sharply contrasting eyes. One innocent and the other kind, and says "I heard that men who grumble and squeal a lot do not have the ability and are trash!"

"Fuck!" The one eyed man is towering in rage, like a lecherous demon ready to destroy her with his ruthless method. Hearing his humiliation just now seems to have brought out another personality with serious gravity.

"What?"

"This!" One eyed man exclaims, pointing to his lower area saying he is still straight and erect.

At this moment, cunningness flashes through Di Fuyao's eyes and she has stored up enough energy to create a fireball the side of a watermelon, and fires it towards the place the one eyed man was pointing at.

"Ahhhh!!!" The one eyed man did not expect that she would suddenly shoot out the fireball even handedly hit the target.

"Brother!!" The black robed man is extremely shocked and hurries forward.

He is also a Wind Elementalist, so he is helpless against the fire. The wind only helps the fire spread even more. Momentarily, the one eyed man's private part catches on fire and he howls in pain. The black robed man is at a loss as to what to do. The smell of low quality burned meat from his groin diffuses up, filling the air. (low quality...)

"Brother, slaughter this smelly girl ---- ah ah ah it hurts!" The one eyed man face is twisted with severe pain, and rolls around savagely on the floor. If not for the fact that his body won't allow it, he would personally throttle Di Fuyao.

The black robed man's eyes reveal his desire to ruin and rushes forward, a vigorous wind generating in the center of his palm flying towards Di Fuyao's direction.

"Smelly girl, you dare to hurt my brother, you can't live!"

A Wind Blade swiftly and fiercely cuts at her head.

In a flash, several strands of her hair are cut off and drift down to the ground.

Di Fuyao dully sighs in her heart. The black robed man is stronger than one eyed man. If she wasn't trained in martial arts and not agile, the thing that would have been cut off and dropped to the ground would be her head not her hair.

Ye Zhongyuan's eyes haven't left her throughout the entire ordeal. After he sees the Wind Blade cutting off her hair, his pretty face immediately becomes demonic, shrouded in layer of murderous intent.

If it wasn't for Yaoyao saying beforehand that she was going to play, these two Wind Elementalist brothers would have long ago been lying pools of blood.

"A first-order smelly girl dares to clamor with me! I will not stop at just getting the spiritual plant from you. I want your life too!" The black robed man's flames of fury soared to the sky. In his palm he carried along the Wind Blade, chopping towards Du Fuyao ferociously.

Di Fuyao's body is like floating clouds and flowing water and moves with extreme nimbleness. Like running on the Eight Trigrams, each step mysterious and unpredictable. For a moment there is no way the black robed man get get a hold of her, on the contrary, he suffered a few fireballs, suppressing a stomach full of fury.