Chapter 28.1

I decided to cut the chapter into 2 parts instead of 4, but now the updates will be less frequent. Tell me in the comments if you guys would prefer frequent shorter updates or longer ones.

Di Fuyao stands confidently, not being too humble nor too arrogant, and says "Eating. It's dinner time dinner!"

Her tone is very matter-of-fact, along with her posture as she strides to the table and sits her butt down. Her eyes never once glancing at Nangong Changqing's black face. She picks up a pair of clean chopsticks and, starts to eat with relish.

"Fourth Daughter, His Royal Highness the Crown Prince is here, you are not allowed to be rude!" Yun Shi shouts, her eyes glare at her, eyebrows shooting up.

"Main wife, when people are hungry it is normal to eat. If person doesn't eat they starve. You are a person who strictly follows the teachings of Buddha. How can you bear to see a commoner like me suffer in such a way?" Di Fuyao's face looks so pure and innocent that no one noticed the cunning gleam flashing her eyes. 

She is not this body's original owner. Previously, whenever she is hungry, she can only dig roots in the back of the mountains and pluck leaves to fill her stomach. Furthermore, no divine fairy aided her in getting any food.

Finally getting some food, of course she is hungry, unless she is some kind of immortal who doesn't die, so that not feeding her for a few days would be fine. 

 Di Fuyao's simple sentence shut Yun Shi's mouth.

If she refutes, that means she has no compassion.

For a while, Yun Shi's shocked eyes stared at Di Fuyao, but she had no words to reprimand her.

Di Fuyao's behavior was very happy and natural. Her raids on the delicious foods on the table was neither too fast nor too slow. She glanced sideways and saw Xia Zi staring hungrily at the dishes, his saliva flowing nonstop.

"Cute little boy, you should be hungry, come over and eat first?" Di Fuyao beckoned him with a kind smile.

She had noticed him when she came in. His facial features were very beautiful. He looks like a gorgeous pear blossom with a feminine tenderness. His cute face dusted with powder gave her a strong urge to squeeze it. 

Xia Zi gulped down his saliva, then shook his head and refused to look at the appetizing dishes any longer. "Thank you Miss, but I'm not hungry."

He wasn't hungry...because the Crown Prince was angry. He was so frightened that he did not dare to eat even if he was hungry. His heart had dropped into his hungry stomach.

Seeing Di Fuyao eating with such relish, Xia Zi straightens himself and clears his eyes so he will not look hungry!

"Iceberg?" Di Fuyao stopped eating and pointed at Nangong Changqing with her chopsticks.

Yun Shi got scared to the point of stupidity. In an angry voice she yelled out, "Fourth daughter, I said you are not allowed to be rude, how can you use chopsticks to refer to Your Highness!"

Nangong Changqing slightly lifts his eyes, his cold and sharp eyes looked at her.

"On well, I just wanted to remind you that cute boy over there is about to starve to death." Di Fuyao's gaze was steady, her voice calm. She did not want to fight against him. It's just that seeing such a beautiful boy so hungry that she was too sad, so with some dislike, she gave his master a reminder.

"Miss, no, it's really nothing, I'm not hungry!" Xia Ziqi did not think she would stand up for him and is immediately moved to tears.

Di Fuyao shrugged her shoulders with ease like a light cloud. "Up to you, anyway, I have eaten enough, goodbye!"

After she finished talking she pushes her plate and chopsticks away, starts whistling a small tune and swaggers out.

"Do not follow me." Nangong Changqing says coldly.

Xia Zi is stunned and readily took the hint. His words were permission for him to eat, and he is extremely grateful to Di Fuyao for her help. He grabs two meat steamed buns and buries his hunger.

Yun Shi's eyes filled with shock and treacherous thoughts.

This dead girl usually does not even dare to approach the main house, how is the world did she change so much in just two days?

She transmigrated Yun Shi!

Vote and comment if you enjoyed the update : )

See you soon with the next one!