Chapter 33 Dangerous Man

The title remind anyone of else of another Dangerous (Wo)man? See what I'm getting at? ; )

Before leaving Yun Shi warns her "Fourth girl, the Crown Prince is a mighty dragon you do not have the capability to climb up to. In a short time, trying to seize an unstable branch, take care not to stumble and have your body smashed to pieces, and not even have someone bury your corpse."

Di Fuyao completely let the words slide in her left ear and out the right, not listening to her nonsense from the start.

Looking at the two people leaving, she collects the weeds directly into the space, looking at one of the other Spiritual Grass she had already planted.

She calculates that the weeds have ranked up to Spiritual Grass and are ready for harvest in approximately one hours time. In one hour these weeds can transform from being ordinary weeds to Spiritual Grass!

Taking advantage of the isolation, Di Fuyao tried to find clean clothes to change, so she could go to the market. In order to not cause a panic, she deliberately puts on a veil and then leaves the house leisurely.

As soon as she steps out the gates of the Di house, she senses someone coming behind her excluding a strong burst of haunting atmosphere like an evil spirit. She could not help but wrinkle her forehead, slightly provoked, "I already discovered your presence, do not hide."

From behind she hears a low, magical laughter and sees his jade-like beautiful body. "Yaoyao how did you find me, is it that hearts which beat in unison are linked?"

"Can you not be so shameless?" Din Fuyao turns around and gives him a dark glare.

He wore a set of soft purple and gold robe today. His tall and slender body straight, letting out a cold and awe-inspiring aura . His five features (eyes, ears, nose, lips and tongue) looking peerless and exquisite.. "Stop coming near, I don't want you."

In the blink of an eye, the shadow presses closer. 

His beauty is on display merely a few centimetres away from her.

"Hey, although I owe you a favor, but it's still horrid of you to be pestering me like this." Di Fuyao looks coldly at him and pushes him away.

In a split second, Ye Zhongyuan's smiling face, turns ugly.

"You loathe me. Is it because of that kid?"

His tone seems to be constraining a great towering rage.

As soon as he thought of the kid's claws rubbing back and forth on her arm, he suddenly had a feeling that his own thing had been taken away. It was not good at all! It put him in a terrible mood!

He just wants to knock off that brat's claw!

Di Fuyao couldn't touch the head of a ten foot monk (She is at a loss) and asks, "What?"

"That boy!" Ye Zhongyuan's phoenix eyes were narrowing, looking worse and worse by the second.

Di Fuyao thinks about it for half a beat before saying slowly, "Are you talking about little Xiazi?"

"Yes!" Ye Zhongyuan bit out, his pretty face shrouded in a layer of haughtiness like a pampered, spoiled wife. "Is it because of him that you hate me now?" 

Such a childish, naive question couldn't help but make Di Fuyao laugh: "Such two radical personality, are you jealous?"

"No!" He vehemently shakes his head!

Di Fuyao's mood is not good: "Then which vinegar did you eat?" (vinegar = jealousy)

"What is vinegar, I don't know!" Ye Zhongyuan firmly denies it!

Di Fuyao sweeps her eyes at him, clear and sharp, trying to penetrate and see through his act. "Why are you following me again?"

"Yaoyao don't change the topic, tell me, do you hate me?" He asks looking like a grieving, abandoned little wife. 

"Uh-huh!" Di Fuyao doesn't deny it. She says, "I don't like the feeling of being tracked. If you really want to be friends with me, then be fair and sincere. I will welcome any sincere intentions. If you be sneaky, then forget about it."

She used to be an assassin in her previous life. She lived in the darkness every day, making people bleed on the tip of her knife to make a living . This kind of a life, she is really tired of it!