Christmas Bonus

Merry Christmas fuckers!!! It's ya boi, here to give you all a Christmas present!!! Enjoy! (Also I finally managed to figure out how to make Elizabeth's accent more pronounced)

~~~~~~~

Angel smiled upon seeing his boyfriend and his mother putting up Christmas decorations. He was glad the two had made up and were on good terms again. Alastor was depressed about the whole matter for an entire three days before they made up.

"I think these lights look good here, what do you think, Mother?" Alastor asked as he readied to put up some Christmas lights. Elizabeth examined them for a minute before giving her answer.

"If we add some green ti'sel below 'em, it'll give 'em a nice touch." Elizabeth suggested in a kind tone.

"Why you're right, Mother! I can't believe I didn't see that!" Alastor finished putting up the lights while his mother went to get some green tinsel.

Angel Dust went over to Alastor, a bright smile on his face. He snuck up from behind, quickly putting two hands over the deer's eyes, and used his second pair of arms to wrap his lover in a hug. The spider gave Alastor a quick peck on the cheek.

"Surprise!" He giggled as he let go and let the other demon turn to face him.

"When are you going to realize that I let you sneak up on me? I wasn't surprised." Throughout the whole statement, Alastor was grinning fondly. He also held his boyfriend's hand in his own.

"You know you like it when I do that~" Angel Dust cooed as he leaned closer.

"I'd be lying if I said I didn't." The Radio Demon replied, letting Angel invade his personal space. He had gotten more and more comfortable with the spider touching him and being close. Angel had been respectful as to not do anything to sexual to the deer, and actually enjoyed being in a relationship where his partner didn't want his body, and liked feeling like more than a sex object.

All in all, their relationship had flourished beautifully. Both enjoyed being with the other, and kept exploring new things about themselves the further along their relationship went. They loved each other deeply, and wouldn't trade what they had for any drug, or murder victim in the world. How something so beautiful had been given to them was a mystery, but it was a good mystery. The two demons embraced, kissing gently, until they heard an ensemble of adoring "ooo's" and "awe's" come from the demons now staring at them.

"You know, it's rude to stare." Alastor spoke with a hint of disdain. Of course this didn't stop anyone from embarrassing the two.

"Oh, leave 'em be, son." Elizabeth spoke as she returned with the green tinsel.

"Yeah, you two are just really cute!" Nifty chirped from her perch on top on Husk's shoulder's.

"That's defiantly a matter of opinion." Vaggie said as she walked in from the kitchen with a couple of Christmas cookies. She handed one to Charlie before munching down on the other one that she held.

"Yeah, well it'd be nice if we could make out without y'all starin'." Angel retorted as he helped Elizabeth hang the tinsel. He was wearing a red Christmas sweater that read, "Santa knows I'm a Ho Ho Ho!".

"I agree. It's like we're some novelty for you all to watch." Alastor wrapped an arm around his spider when he was finished helping his mother.

"Oh l'ave it alone, all of ya's. We have more impor'ant thangs to do then squabble like chi'lun." Elizabeth spoke in an hard, authoritative, southern tone, and it worked. Everyone quickly stopped their talk and got back to decorating without a single word of protest. The female deer had gotten quite good at getting the needless arguments to stop.