|18| 18th birthday...

"Ahhh That's exactly what I thought, how come your own boyfriend doesn't notice though?" It was cold and I started shivering. "Well, maybe he's too busy having fun to notice, that's all." Shoto just listened and nodded. "You seem cold... here." He gave me his sweater. "Mmm thank you, let's head back now."

We walked back and I got on my bed again. "bye Shoto" "Goodbye" Katsuki was just starring at me and I had no idea why. "Katukiii" He zoned out until I got in front of him.  "KATSUKI!" He looked at me while falling out of my bed. "Huh?"  "You zoned out." He then looked at me again. "That sweater, you look fucking ugly with it.  Take it off and wear mine."  As I took off the sweater I started thinking of my parents, them fighting and abusing me. No one knows how much I miss my sister. I put on his sweater and fell asleep on him. I felt him rubbing his fingers tracing my skin. 

"I love you Y/n." 

(I'm losing ideas for this story uh, check out my other story I recently made called "Starstruck & lusted.)

~A few year time skip for your 18th birthday~

I woke up and it was a pretty normal day, other than me turning 18 today everything was the same. Katsuki and I have been dating for about almost 4 years. We headed into class 3-A with Aizawa and practiced our fighting techniques. I was zoning out because I kept imagining a blue fire like Dabi's. "HEY Y/N" I turned my head to see Katsuki. "Oh... Hey Babe." He was looking at me with a confused look. "Why aren't you grateful to see me, did I do something?" I pulled him in for a hug. "No no, Everythings fine... It's just I'm thinking about something and..." He gave me a soft kiss signaling everything is going to be alright. "Ok, dumbass let's go study." "Ok." He then looked at me again. "WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE FUCKING PRACTICING OUR BATTLE TECHNIQUES WHAT THE HELL?"    I then woke up back to when I was a first-year, being held in Katsuki's arms.

"Wait, Katsuki, Why don't you have the piercing?-" He then looked at me in a confused manner. "Y/n What, I have no piercing." I got up and hit my head with a glass window. Then I was back into class 3-A, with Katsuki. This time it was late and he was driving somewhere. "We're gonna be late, dumbass." "Late to what?" He clenched his fist. "LATE TO YOUR FUCKING 18TH BIRTHDAY PARTY." I jumped a bit. "Ok, ok chill." As I arrived there everyone was happy and smiling, we were in a calm forest. 

Suddenly blue flames were around the campus. I used my telekinesis to move everyone into a safer area while using object replacement to get a long knife sword looking object. I stopped time and tried to stop him but he ended up burning me. "Y/N!" Katsuki came running towards Dabi and shot explosions at him. "DIE MOTHER FUCKER, DON'T HURT Y/N" Dabi then moved away and grabbed the sword. He stabbed my guts making me lose blood. "Y/N!!!" Dabi left and he got what he wanted. I was on the floor there just losing blood. 

He ran up to me and carried me while running to the others. "Y/n, please..." Shoto came running. "Is she ok?" Katsuki had enough. "NOBODY FUCKING TOUCH HER, LETS GO TO A HOSPITAL."