|12| Punishing.

Then Everyone saw us walking together so curious about what happened on live. Bakugou was nervous and I could clearly tell but he was also extremely pissed. Suddenly Urarahoe approached us.

"Soo... Are you dating that weird girl, Bakugou~?" Excuse me I'm not fucking weird, If she keeps this up I swear- "First of all you bitch, She's not fucking weird. Second of all, go eat shit."

I started laughing until We had to get back Into the limo. I received many DMs from people asking. Just to make things better Bakugou had 20K followers on Instagram because of the sports festival.

We arrived and everything was awkwardly quiet. I decided to just head into my dorm and get comfortable.

I quickly changed and decided to wear a sports bra and booty shorts because I knew nobody would come in.

I quickly put my hair in a messy bun allowing my curtain bangs to show. It started getting pretty late and I was about to sleep until...

Bakugou barged into my room. He carried me and pushed me onto my bed. "You've been a very bad girl~" I decided to bite back, as I should. "What are you gonna do about it?~"

He started smirking. "I guess I'll have to punish you~" He ripped my bra off and started piercing my nipples. I really love messing with him. "How is this punishing if I feel pleasure?~"

"That's it I'm taking your ability to walk." He took every single piece of clothing I had on and they were long gone on the floor. Fuck I was getting nervous.

"K-katsuki" He was getting extremely hard and I could see the huge thing bulging on his sweats. "You need to pay for what you did and what you're doing to me."

He pulled his pants off and thrusted his way in me. "Ahghh~" It was so big, I knew it was but like not as big as this. "Good girl, keep it up~" He kept thrusting in and out, and the clap sound was just perfect almost as if his member was meant to be in mine.

"Ahhgh~ Katsuki~" He kept going so fast and he perfectly kept the rhythm.

"That's what I like to hear, dollface~" He started kissing me while grinding inside of me. I quickly slipped my tongue into his and we started making out.

I could taste him once again. "Mmph~ I'm gonna c-cum" He smirked and went even faster. "Go ahead dollface~" We started cumming at the same time.

It felt warm inside. "Ok, looks like I'm done here... For now~" He pulled out and then started getting dressed.

After a while sense, it was nighttime, we fell asleep on my bed. This time we were completely cuddling asleep. I woke up to the sudden noises of my classmates talking.

"Omg, the live was obviously true!" "They are dating!" "What a shame, Y/n and I were going on a date." Katsuki was awake but laying in bed just staring at them.

"Y/n is so hot, look at her ass in those shorts!" That was obviously Mineta. I sat up and looked at everyone. "What the hell are you doing in here?!"

Everyone was just nervous at this point. Kirishima lied and said. "Oh, Bakugou wasn't in his dorm when I was looking for him so we just went into yours and we saw this-"

Katsuki was so pissed. "EVERYONE BESIDE Y/N GET THE HELL OUT YOU DAMN EXTRAS."

Everyone left without a problem since Katuski intimidated them.

"Tch. How dare Mineta call you hot. HOW DARE HE LOOK?" I started laughing. "Cmon get out, I'm gonna get dressed." Thank god today is Sunday.

He walked out and I wore a plaid red skirt and a black shirt, with fishnets and black boots. I pretty much was just tired of everything and everyone.

When I walked out Denki was starring at me. "Y-Y/n..." Pfft- he won't speak up. "Yeah, Denki?" He kept starring at my breasts for no reason. "You look great!" Oh weird.

"Thank you, Denki!~" Then Mineta tried pulling my skirt down. "Oh Y/n, what color panties are you wearing?!" WHAT THE HELL. "GET OFF OF ME YOU PRICK."

I kicked him away and he went across the room. Then Katsuki came out confused about what caused the noises. "Eh? What the hell happened?" I came up to him and flicked his forehead. "What took you so long?!" He got ticked off. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" "Answer my question, Suki."

"I was changing." Suddenly Katsuki pulled me over to a corner. "Are you trying to provoke me with that outfit you're wearing?"

"Pfft- As if, I did it for me." He pushed me against the wall and started rubbing his knee on my thighs. "Sure." I walked over to Shoto completely ignoring Katsuki.

" I walked over to Shoto completely ignoring Katsuki

He was happy but calm. Then he noticed me. "Oh hey, Y/n." "Hey!" He started starring at me. I wonder why though. After a bit, I decided to ask. "Is something wrong Shoto?-" He stopped. "Oh sorry, it's just that you're so-" We shared eye contact for a bit. "I'm so?" He blushed for a bit.

"You're so pretty, y/n." "Oh... Well, thank you.!" Bakugou came over and pulled me to the kitchen. "What do you think you're doing Y/n?"

"Just talking to Shoto." My phone started ringing. "Answer it, Y/n." Why was he so pissed. I answered the phone and it was Rin. "Hey, Lil bunny!" I hated that nickname. "Hey, Rin!" "So I'm coming to your dorms to visit!"

Bakugou was jealous, I could feel it. "Alright Rin, see you later!"