|7| Dorms.

Mr. Aizawa and the whole school decided for us to get dorms.

I had a dorm pretty close to Suki's.

He then texted me asking if we could hang out in his dorm.

Bakurat 💥❤️🙄

Hey, dollface come over to my room, you and I are gonna play video games.

Y/n❤️🙄

Ok Suki!

Bakurat 💥❤️🙄

Just come here in whatever you're wearing cause I'm giving you a hoodie.

Y/n❤️🙄

Ouii Say less :))

I walked out and stood in front of Suki's dorm and knocked on the door.

He opened the door and smiled. "Cmon in dollface"

He got all types of snacks and drinks. I took a sprite and some Doritos.

Then we started playing with the Nintendo switch. Suki had all kinds of games but we played super smash bros.

After me beating him for two rounds he pushed me onto the ground. He grabbed my chin and pulled it up to face him

I bopped his nose knowing that he hated whenever I'd do it. He smirked and got on top of me. He grabbed both my arms and got a tight grip.

He then started kissing me. It felt amazing, I just loved his touch. He whispered in my ear

"I just want to hear that hot moan of yours so don't hide it~"

I kissed him passionately and he kissed me back. He started moving down and kissed all over my neck.

He started nibbling on my neck. He gave me a hickey claiming me for tonight.

"Now you're gonna be a good girl and stay quiet for daddy, ok?~" He pulled up his and my shirt.

He took my bra off and started touching me. "You like that?~" I was turning as red as a tomato.

He started kissing my boobs and gripping onto my waist. "You're mine all mine Y/n."

Holy shit why the hell did he become hotter saying that?

He then started licking and sucking on my boobs. I let out a soft moan. "Mmm~"

"Louder Teddybear~" I blushed even more. Since when did he call me Teddybear?

He started going lower and pulled down my skirt.

He spread my legs open and pulled my panties off. I started to notice that he was hard and I could feel it barely touching me.

I wanted more so I started pulling down his pants. He smirked "If you want more start begging Teddybear~"

I blushed and started being sarcastic. "Please fuck me already I'm shaking in need for all of you, not just your touch."

He knew I was teasing him so he just started licking my clit.

I felt so much pleasure and I didn't want him to stop.

Mineta barged into the room. "Hey Bakugou, do you have any porn magazines I can use?"

"WOAH-"

"OI GET OUT SMALL FRY."

I started getting dressed again dying of embarrassment.

"Are you sure you two aren't dating?"

"OI FUCK OFF, GET OUT, AND ASK DENKI."

Mineta walked out and announced to the whole class of what he saw.

"Are you sure it wasn't a dream Mineta?" Asked Uraraka

He clarified that what he saw was true.

I walked outside with Katsuki and lied about everything.

We pretended we were going to get snacks and then Mina asked.

"Did you really give Y/N head??"

Bakugou denied it all. "Pfft no we were just playing video games that's all."