|14| Arcade date~

~Message from author~ This chapter is *Chefs kiss* It legit spiced the entire plot and OMG. Thank you for 800 reads! I know to you it might seem like a little but it means a lot to me! I love you all, stay safe <3

After we arrived at the arcade, Katsuki noticed we were being followed. "FUCK." "What's wrong, you hothead?" "We're being fucking followed." We proceeded to order food normally. "What can I get for the lovely couple today?!" We both looked at each other, completely reddened faces. He then replied, "We're not fucking Dating, weird woman." So I stepped on his foot demanding him to order. "I'll take the extra spicy curry, I love that shit." "I'll take some medium curry." Then the waitress left.  I began taking pictures of him just staring into blank space. 

'He looks so Innocent, I love him.'

"Aye, what the hell are you taking pictures of?" "O-oh sorry!" I began twisting my hair into curls. "It's just that you look so Cute, Wait no- Adorable!"  Katsuki started getting even redder.

 "It's just that you look so Cute, Wait no- Adorable!"  Katsuki started getting even redder

 "I'm not fucking adorable." I started giving him head pats. Then our food arrived. "ABOUT TIME EH?" He shoved the entire bowl of curry into his mouth. "Slow down, you pig!" I loved pissing the shit out of him. "I'M NOT A PIG YOU SHITTY WOMAN." 

I finished eating my curry and decided to walk outside and just attack our stalker or whatever. "AYE WHERE ARE YOU GOING." I ignored him. "DON'T FUCKING IGNORE ME, SHITTY WOMAN." '

'He's so dramatic.'  

I headed to the park area and I noticed Dabi's beautiful blue eyes in the dark. "Found em." "EH?!" 

'Why is Katsuki so dumb sometimes?'

Dabi then rushed and aimed his blue flames at Katsuki. "NOOOO! I WON'T LET YOU HURT ANYONE I LOVE EVER AGAIN." Katsuki's eyes widened. 

His thinking for a sec <3

'She loves me?!-'

Back to Y/n's pov.

"Y-you love me?" "Now is not the time for this, you idiot." I quickly froze Dabi and then used my telekinesis to stab a pole into him. I then unfroze time and ran away with Katsuki. "You bitch never let me fight, and you never fucking answered my damn question." 

'I do love you dumbass.'

"I'll answer it in a bit, let's get back into the dorms."  "Fine, you shitty woman." As we headed back in Urarahoe and Mina surrounded us. "So what's up with the love birds?!" Mina chirped. Katsuki pulled me and lead me to his dorm. "OOO Y/N IS GONNA GET IT TONIGHT!"

"Dammit Y/n." He looked at me like if he was about to break down. Was he alright? "D-do you love me or not?" I looked at him and gave him eye contact. His eyes were so beautiful, I could gaze in them for all eternity. "I do love you." He then pulled me close and gave me a soft kiss. 

"Y/n now that you said it, you're mine forever." He held me tight as if I was a precious  jewel to him. "You haven't even said it back!" I started pouting. "Fine you shitty woman, you want me to say "It back" right?" I nodded. "IT BACK!" I smacked him.

"I guess I don't love you." I started to walk away expecting him to call out my name. "Get your sexy ass back here." 

'I knew it.'

I walked back expecting the words to come out of his mouth. "I love you too y/n." He laid down on his back holding me in his arms. And he gently kissed my forehead. And then we fell asleep.

*Time skip to next morning.*

As I woke up I realized I was still in Katsuki's room. I got up but then Katsuki pulled me back down. He started talking in his sleepy voice. "No Y/n, stay with me." I went to sleep again. Then Shoto went inside Katsuki's dorm.

'What a shame, I was starting to like her.'

Katsuki glared at Shoto. "Need something, Half and half?" Shoto stared calmly. "No, sorry for interrupting you, I was looking for Y/n but she wasn't in her dorm, that's all."

Shoto walked out. I started waking up again. "Morning Dollface." "Morning-" 

'Wait I'm in his room- I fell asleep on him-'