|17| Truth or dare

Authors note: Sorry that I haven't updated recently! I've been trying to catch up with missing assignments and my finals are this week.

Back to the story~

The second he laid back down I could feel Katsuki's bulge on me. (I was laying on him) And I started getting hornier by the second. Many dares passed and it was my turn again. Urarahoe began to ask me. "Heyyy Y/n!" I looked at her with a bitch face to make it clear I despised her. "Yes, Uraraka?" She had a small grin which led me to think she was up to something. "I dare you to play 7 Minutes in heaven with Bakugou!" This was unexpected.

"Alright, alright. I fucking will!" Katsuki started getting up while holding onto my waist. "Alright you Damn extras, I'm in you shits." Mina came over. "Cmon let's push you into the closet!" Once we were in the closet Katsuki pulled me close and held my chin up. "Hey there Teddybear~~" I decided to take charge for once, knowing he'd fight back. "Hey, Daddy~" I took his shirt off and started feeling his abs, kissing his neck while doing so. "Mmmm~ Dollface what are you trying to do to me this time?~"

As his hands crawled around my waist traveling below I pulled his pants down starting to touch onto his member. Looking at him I began to ask. "May I Suki?~" He started grinning. "You better do it real good for me, dollface~" He was already hard.

*6 minutes left*...

As I began to pull and feel up his member He slowly added 2 fingers down my skirt and rubbed my clit. He bit his lips and kept rubbing his fingers against my clit. "Nggh~" He noticed I was making small noises. "Moaning already I see, Keep it fucking quiet and make sure no one can hear." I then got in an angle where I could have his member in me while standing up. He quickly thrusts in me continuously until we had a minute left.

We quickly got dressed and decided to leave early. "Bye Extras, Me and Y/n are fucking done."

He wrapped one hand around my waist and the other was holding my hand. We exited and went into my dorm. "Tch... Dollface our fucking finals are coming up, your dumbass needs to fucking study." I laid on my bed. "Maybe later, stop being a drag sometimes." I felt a bit odd getting flashbacks from my childhood.

When I was 6 my parents were arguing, same old topic. I was the problem, I couldn't even focus during school thinking that one of my parents would kill the other. I usually just went out to the playground with katsuki but I still felt shitty.

Then the door opened. It was none other than Shoto.

"Hello, y/n

"Hello, y/n..." He looked at me and noticed Katsuki's glares. "Would you like to get some soba and review our school course together?" He had a soft smile that was calm. "Mmm... sure Shoto!"

~Sorry that this chapter was short I MIGHT add more later, I ran out of thoughts~

Updated it!

"Alright, will you come out for a second?" He had a more serious look on his face now. "Ok!" Katsuki grabbed my hand whispering quickly. "Don't you ever fucking replace me with him."

I walked out and we walked by a tree away from people. It was pretty and calming. "Y/n, somethings off with you... You're acting too happy and it just seems a bit fake, are you sure you're ok?"

Fuck... How can he see through me?

"Y/n, answer truthfully." "Shoto, not here or now." I guess that response explains it.