|16| Detention

Aizawa came and noticed my scar. "So who caused Y/n this scar?" "Oh um I kinda did but Half and Half fucking provoked me so I had to mark my dollface." "You and Y/n have detention, stay after class to clean the library."

"AWW FUCK WHAT DID I DO." But like for real, I didn't do shit.

*Classes end and you arrive at the Library with Katsuki*

"Tch I don't want to fucking be here." "Same Suki, Same." I started playing some music and we got things done quickly. "UGHH Finally!" He pulled me onto the couch and gripped my ass.

"S-suki" He started smacking onto my ass rapidly. "You are doing so many things to me without even trying, Y/n~" Why was he doing this, did it have to do with Shoto? "Why so quiet, Teddy bear. I guess I'll have to force the sound out of you~" He slowly put his hand under my skirt, moving my panties out of the way.

He used one finger and started rubbing against my clit. "Teasing me, huh?" "Fine, I'll use more, you damn brat." He used four of his fingers and he went inside.

*Swish noises*

"Mmmph~" He started kissing me roughly while fingering inside of me. Once in a while, he'd bite my lip. "Good girl." He moved my body into an arched position on his lap. He slipped it in and out making many swishing noises inside. "Mmmm~" The faster he went the closer I was to releasing.

He slowly slipped his tongue into my mouth and then disconnected our lips leading to a string of saliva stretching apart from our mouths. "So, teddy bear.~ What would you like me to do today~" I could then feel his member getting harder by the second. "Katsuki, please fill up my insides and make me scream."

He quickly pulled a condom out of his bag. He rolled it on his member and he moved my body at a better angle. He then thrust his member inside of me and damn it felt great. "Mmph~" "Now that's a good girl~" He went in and out inside of me smacking my ass casually once in a while. "Now sit on my lap." I did exactly as he told me because I knew he had the dominance.

I could feel him releasing in the condom, it was warm inside. He pushed me onto the couch doggy style and began grinding faster. "G-go slower. Agghhh~" He moved up his fingers all around my waist feeling me up, going even faster. He finally pulled out for a good minute and I released a ton. He put his hand under my chin, pulling it up and tongue kissing me.

I was shaking because of how hard he went on me. "You dirty cumslut."

Then we heard some footsteps approach. "FUCK" "Shh keep quiet." We rearranged our clothes just in time. It was Aizawa, thank god we heard the noise.

"I see you finished organizing." 'Yes sir." He looked at me with a confused look.

'Can he notice-'

"Ok, you two may go now." As we left and headed to the dorms Katsuki held my hand quietly.

Katsuki's Pov for a quick sec~

I held her hand. I really want to fucking ask her. We already both confessed, should I? The closer we got into the building the less time I had left. Ok, I'm asking her now. "Y/n, be my girlfriend." I bet I was already fucking red by now.

She pulled me in for a kiss. "You don't have to ask me twice." "Kissing you is my fucking job, Y/n"

Back to Y/n's Pov~

I can't believe it. We're dating now. We quickly headed to the living room area in the dorms.

Mine suddenly jumped over. "OOO SO YOU TWO ARE DATING NOWWW, I SAW YOU KISS!!" Katsuki just glared at Mina and then looked at me with a soft look on his face telling me to proceed. "Well, yeah we are." Mina suddenly got her phone out and she texted the bakusquad group chat. "OI, RACOON EYES THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING."