---------------------

Dream woke up to shuffling in the closet. After further inspection, he could make out Georges figure, though the room was still dark.

"George? What are you doing?" He whispered.

"Packing my bags for today."

"What time is it?"

"5:30 am." He grabbed a few grey shirts and a hoodie, that seemed to be blue. He set his clothing items into a luggage case.

"You know we aren't leaving until around afternoon right..?"

"I know. I have an appointment to go to this morning though so I want to get my packing done now." As he turned around to grab more clothing, a pair of arms wrapped around his waist, pulling him into a hug from behind.

"Appointment? For what?"  He whispered.

"Eye appointment." George leaned back into dreams arms.

Dream hummed lightly as they swayed side to side. "Come back to bed for a bit," He prompted.

"I'm not done packing, Clay." He mumbled, a drousey voice replaced his usual energetic one.

"Its okay, ill finish it while you're gone."

George nodded and walked back to bed with Dream. It wasn't soon after they fell asleep the annoying alarm George had rung, signaling it was 7:30. George practically jumped out of bed and rushed to the closet for an outfit.

He quickly got dressed, ignoring the fact Dream was now awake observing him.

"George its only 7:30." He remarked.

"The appointment is at 8. Half an hour. I can't even shower." He sounded grumpy as he stood in front of his large mirror, brushing out his bed head.

"I'll drive you." He offered.

"Its fine." George left the room in a hurry, grabbing a banana on his way to the car.

After waking up a bit more, Dream stood up and walked over to Georges half packed suitcase. It had seemed he had finished packing clothes, but none of his other items. Dream wandered the room looking for anything he might need for the 3 days. He searched in a few different drawers for his hairbrush, how hadn't he seen were he threw it earlier? Oh, he was half asleep. On a whim, Dream pulled open the besides drawer, no hairbrush. He hesitanted to shut it, his eyes traveled to a bottle of lube, halfway under some papers. He pulled it out with a grin, proceeding to hide it under some of Georges clothing.

After packing a few more essentials such as toothbrush, deodorant, and the hairbrush he closed the bag and wheeled it out of the room, leaving it next to georges door next to his own. He packed his before he went to bed.

"What had George in such a rush?" Bad was sitting on the couch by himself.

"He has an appointment at 8." The clock read 7:45AM.

"I hope he makes it there on time." Bad responded as he stared out the window with half open blinds.

"Bad, what're you doing up so early?"

"I dont know, headache." He responded with a yawn.

Dream sauntered to the kitchen, poured a glass of water and went back to Bad.

"Water helps with everything." He handed the glass to bad who happily took it with a warm smile.

"Thanks Clay." He took a few sips before setting it down.

"Is your bag packed?" Asked Bad right after.

"Yeah, Is Sapnap up?"

"He is. I think he's actually at the store getting some snacks for the ride."

Dream nodded before heading off into his own bedroom to get dressed. When he heard the door shut, he left his room expecting to see Sapnap, but there stood George, as beautiful as always. He stood with his phone and car keys in hand.

"How'd it go?" Asked bad while dream greeted him with a hug.

George hugged back. "It went fine, nothing different. The doctor said my sensitive eyesight might be causing fainting." George had fainted randomly the last few days without explanation, which originally caused him to make the appointment. 

"Oh, thats no good. Sit down for a moment. Bad, will you help me move these suitcases in the car?" Bad nodded in agreement and took Georges and his own out to the cars boot.

It wasn't long before they were on the road for the next 3 hours. Bad had offered to take shotgun so Dream could hangout with George in the backseat. But for most of the ride, George slept and Clay scrolled through Twitter.

"Sapnappp, are we almost there?" Asked bad like a child.

"No, we've been in the car for 15 minutes." He said with a laugh.

"You're kidding, right?"

"Not one bit."

"Aw muffin." Bad pressed his head on the window and watched as the trees passed by.

It was an hour into the ride when George lifted his head off of Dreams shoulder, causing him to turn and look at George.

"How much longer till were there?"

"2 hours, Georgie."

"Ew, guys gross." Sapnap teased, taking a sip of his juice box.

"SAPNAP WHERE DID YOU GET JUICE? I WANT JUICE." He yelled.

"Chill out, he's driving." Scolded Dream.

"Sorry." Georges face lit up like a kids when Sapnap handed back his juice box, almost completely full, to George.

George sipped on the juice box while he played with dream hair. "So soft.."

Dream chuckled and leaned to the side a bit more so it was easier for George to reach. Truth be told, dream enjoyed having his hair played with.

"Were here!"

lol get cliffhangered.