His mouth opened a little as he clasped his hands together and shook his head.

"This shit is so crazy, man I'm really a huge fan!" he said while smiling before walking over and shaking me up.

I forced a smile but tried to make it as genuine as I could, "It's nice to meet you."

"Pop, can I talk to you for a second." Xi asked making me look over at her.

"Yeah." I nodded as I followed her to the kitchen.

"You sure this plan is fool-proof?" She asked while she turned around to look at me.

I nodded, "Yeah we got it."

"Can't afford for you to get caught. Remember we talked about this after a certain point of your success you were to leave this street shit behind you."

"I hear you and I did leave it behind me. This ain't even no street shit this is just about a nigga disrespecting Lauryn, I ain't never letting nobody get away with shit like that trust and believe that. I still got something up my sleeve for that Kayla bitch but that's later down the line cause I want her to think she safe."

She shook her head.

I knew she understood but she just didn't like it.

But not to sound bogus, I didn't really care how she felt about it.

"You know I'd do the same if anybody ever tried some shit with you Xiarra. I'm like this with anybody I'm close to. I know you ain't forget about dude at that studio a year ago."

She chuckled some before looking down and shaking her head, "I get it Pop."

A year ago we were at the studio and some engineer I had found off of Instagram tried to kick Xi out the session.

I told him she wasn't going no where and he said 'That ugly bitch got to go.'

So I just nodded and made Xi leave but me and the guys beat his ass and made him apologize.

I don't play about my loved ones.

"Please just be safe and be careful." Xi said as I pulled her in a hug and gave her forehead a kiss.

She always concerned about me but I can hold my own.

"I will." I said as I let me arm rest on her shoulder as we walked back in the foyer.

"Ight Jarell you ready? We gone kick it here for a minute before we gone bout our day."

He nodded and smiled, "Sounds good."

"Well I'll leave y'all to spend y'all time together, have fun!" Xi said as she headed to the door.

"We will." Me and the guys said with a smirk as she closed the door behind her as we all watched.

"Ight so what's the plan for today?" Jarell asked as me and the guys looked at eachother.

"We gone go kick it, we got some hoes waiting at the studio for us we gone go there." Dread said as he nodded.

"Shit that's cool with me!" He said excitedly.

"We can head out now." I said while grabbing my keys from
the small table that's by the door.

We headed to my Lamb Truck as Mike got in the passenger seat and Jarell got in the back with Dread.

My phone connected and I played one of my songs before pulling off.

"This shit nice," Jarell said as I saw him nod his head through my rear view, "This new?"

"Yeah it's unreleased." I replied as he nodded and we just rode listening to it.