The Pain of Loving You

Before I begin the interview, I want everyone to know I'm not a bully and that any negative critics I say are not to offend or hurt the author. We are only trying to help. I hope you enjoy and learn from this review and please for RAMEN' sake, remember you asked us to do this.

First Impressions:

I do not know about other people but before I read the book I often judge it by the cover, title, and description. I know if it looks and sounds good, I usually read it right away. Though I think this might be a given for any avid reader. Your cover is basically the essence in what your story is going to be about in a way. The better the cover, the better the story because it means you are working earnestly for it to be so. The cover of your story is done nicely with a simple and passive tone which fits with the character. I will say, however, that it is a little hard to read part of the lettering.

Another way to catch a potential reader's attention is to have a catchy title. A title is precisely like a picture, meaning it can capture a thousand words about the story without giving anything away about the plot. The title while not wholly original, I like it. It has captured my attention and I want to know why this person is loving someone if it's causing them pain.

Writing a description of the story can be rather hard and I understand completely as a fellow writer myself. You don't want your description to be too lengthy or even too limited. You also don't want to give too much of your story away to the reader either. That being said, I think your description gave a bit of the plot away and was a little long. Remember, merely my opinion! Don't take it to heart!

Your Story's Plot

I will be honest, I don't like Sasuke as a character but you do write him well enough. I also tend to shy away from Reader stories but you have it set up in a way I didn't get lost. My heart does go out to your character though as I can't manage how strong she is despite what she is going through.

Your Story's Structure

So far what I have observed, your stories structure appears about 50/50. The flow of the chapters are decently written in some places while rushed in others, and the details you've put are nicely done, though amass a little more description with emotions would be an excellent addition. I only found a few grammar mistakes, but all in all, wonderful.

Final Verdict on your story

I think you have a really wicked thing going for this story. If anyone is in for an angst and heartfelt pain story (literal for the OC), then your writing one. I have my eye out for this.

Final words from Crowillow

I know I probably came off somewhat rude or harsh, but this is a review and the author consented to it. Also, please remember this is merely my opinion and other readers or writers may not agree with me on it. A review is nothing but free advice sometimes taken and other times not okay. I'm hardly the perfect writer myself and I can guarantee you I'm learning something new about writing daily.

Cheer's mate!

-Crow