" Man you niggas can't fuck with me 'cause I came from the bottom , from the feds to the charter broke bitches ain't sayin' a thang, period!"

"I tell her , shut the fuck up, when I hit it, fucked up her hair , she just did it, I'm really fuckin' round with his lil' boo on the low, what the fuck lil buddy said? I couldn't hear 'em!" We both rapped in sync.

Ke'lannie pull up to chick-fil-a, and turned the music down.

"What you want baby?" I started thinking ignoring the butterflies I got.

"That spicy deluxe sandwich."

"Welcome to chick-fil-a what can I get for you?"

"Hi, I would like two spicy deluxe sandwiches, and one of them without tomato's."

"Gotcha, what would you like to drink?"

"Two pink lemonades." She answered.

"Would you like any sauces?"

"Um ketchup, Polynesian sauce, the chick-fil-a sauce, ketchup and salt."

"Is that all for y'all?" She asked making Ke'lannie nod.

"Okay that will be $19.99." I went to give Ke'lannie the money but she already handed her a 20.

"Thank you, you can go ahead and pull up."

"Mmcht why you do that?" I asked as she drove up.

"Do what?"

"Pay. You saw I was Finna give you the money."

"Jasani, it was only twenty dollars, I ca' pay for it." She fussed driving up.

I leaned back and rolled my eyes.

"I know you not mad about me paying twenty dollars." She said in disbelief.

"And if I was?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Jasani." She stale faced me getting the food from the lady.

"Have a good day." The girl smiled.

-

Ke'lannie began to pull up at her aunties house which was a nice two story house.

We both got out the car and made our way to the door.

She knocked on the door, a few seconds later I'm assuming her auntie came to the door.

"Oh I didn't expect you to come so soon." She had a tight lip smile, I ain't the smartest but it looked fake.

"Yeah I wanted to stop by." Ke'lannie shrugged as her auntie invited us in.

"Who is this you brought?" She asked turning her attention to me.

"I'm KD , her boyfriend." I spoke up.

"Is that your real name?"

"He said his name is KD, stop acting like that." Ke'lannie frowned, the door opened and a man I'm assuming her aunties boyfriend walked in.