"I'm just going to use yours," Jungkook mumbled, not even bothering to look over at her as he continued to lay on the floor, his eyes closed as his body relaxed, enjoying the touch of the cold hardwood floor.

"I'm pretty sure the other bathroom is free. Doesn't seem like anyone else is really home," she scoffed.

"But yours is so much cleaner," he whined as he propped himself up on his elbows, glancing up at her with wide doe eyes.

Charlie stood there with her hands on her hips, a small smile forming as she shook her head, trying hard not to give in as a small pout formed on his lips, a tactic she was all too familiar with. He knew he had to step it up in order to get her determined resolve to crumble, so Jungkook quickly jumped up and rushed towards her, grabbing her waist. Charlie wanted to wrap her arms around him as well, but her hands were filled with her clothes. She looked into the eyes of her best friend as his face came closer to hers.

"Please," he whispered.

"It will cost you." Charlie smirked while Jungkook scoffed in response, his eyes intently focused on her gaze. She could see right through his annoyed facade, noticing the faint smile before he leaned in closer, his lips pressing against hers.

Charlie savored these small moments they had together and always hated when they needed to pull away from each other... which is exactly what Jungkook did. She knew they couldn't risk being seen by one of the other members, but she still hated the distance and the slight emptiness she felt whenever he wasn't with her.

"Fine, give me 20 minutes," Charlie muttered as she peeled herself away from him and walked into her bathroom, closing the door behind her.

Jungkook grinned before walking to his room, quickly grabbing a clean set of clean clothes before returning to Charlie's room as he shut the door behind him. Jungkook let out a content sigh as he sprawled out on the bed, relaxing into the fluffy comforter while he waited for Charlie to finish up.

It wasn't long before he heard the water turn off. He quickly shuffled off the bed, sprinting over to her bathroom door as he stood right next to it, waiting for her to come out. As soon as the door opened, he jumped in front of her, startling Charlie as she instinctively swung at him. Jungkook was quick before he grabbed her wrist, pulling her against his chest.

Neither one hesitated as their lips were locked together once more, Charlie now finally able to wrap her arms around him as she pulled his body against hers. The kiss was slow, gentle, and sensuous as his touch slowly started to move down her curves, resting on her waist as he softly held her against him.

He felt her tongue against his bottom lip, a smile adorning his lips, but their small little bubble was quick to burst when Charlie's door opened, both of them quickly pulling apart and stepping away from each other, hearts erratically pounding as their heads shot over towards the door, both frozen in place.

"Hey Charlie, do you..." Hoseok started but stopped when he noticed that Charlie was not alone. The two friends were standing apart from each other, but the nervous, flustered looks and slightly reddish tint to both their lips did not go unnoticed. "Hey Jungkook," Hoseok added, a knowing smile on his lips as he stared at the younger man.

Hoseok decided to bite back his comments and the questions he had for the pair as he tried to steer the conversation back to his original intentions, since he did come to Charlie's room for a reason. "Uhh, I was wondering, do either of you want to help me grab dinner tonight?" he asked.

Jungkook and Charlie shared a quick glance before Charlie turned towards her door.

"I will," she volunteered, giving him a big smile. "Besides, Jungkook needs to wash off the shame of me beating him earlier." Charlie quickly gave her friend a small smirk as Jungkook just rolled his eyes at her, immediately protesting against her statement.