Seungmin's words kept coming back to him, over and over again. He wasn't strong enough to fend anyone off away from Felix, not unless he was pressed far too over the ledge.

It would essentially be inevitable, though, he didn't know how often said anger would work or if it would allow him to stand out longer and maintain his body temperature.

Chan bit down on his bottom lip, drawing in a deep breath as his eyes flew over each of the members again.

He could see Seungmin trembling, despite Jeongin's hand looped around his elbow to try and provide him comfort.

Felix was walking ahead, his head turning every so often as he made sure that no one was at their sides.

Hyunjin was walking beside a large canine- which was Changbin -with his hand resting on the canine's collar. Where Changbin suddenly got a collar, Chan didn't know. But he didn't think it was really important at the moment.

Jisung and Minho were walking side by side, their shoulders brushing and their hands held together. They probably looked the least worried at that moment- the least shaken by the situation.

He wished he could feel so at ease the way they were. He was sure that they were somehow telling each other that it was going to be okay- but Chan also knew that, no matter what was going to go down, neither of them were going to let anything happen to the other.

It was that way with each pair. Jeongin wouldn't let anyone hurt Seungmin, and Seungmin wouldn't let anyone hurt Jeongin- or anyone else for that matter.

Hyunjin was thin, but he wouldn't let anyone hurt Changbin. And Changbin- as a dog the size of a miniature pony and then some -wouldn't let anyone get to Hyunjin.

They wanted to hide their relationship from everyone else, sure: but they weren't exactly good at it.

That really left Felix, walking ahead with no one to calm his nerves. Chan was walking in the back, having said that it was for safety purposes just in case someone had tried to jump at them from behind.

Chan rolled his lips between his teeth and turned his head to look over his shoulder.

Leaves rustled above him, and his head immediately shot up, and he stopped. Everyone else stopped as well, turning to look at the sky as well.

Then, a large feather fell from the leaves. Felix held out a hand and caught it in his palm, a little smile tugging at his lips before he turned to look at the sky again.

"Felix," canine-Changbin muttered, "What exactly does that mean."

The phoenix's smile turned into a grin, and he looked at Chan, before he looked over his shoulder. "It means we have help."

"I wasn't told about any help," Seungmin muttered.

Just then, a person emerged from one of the bushes, followed by a tiny kiwi-bird, as well as another pair of people.

"Would you look at that," Felix laughed softly, "Jeonghan and his little posse came to help save a place they had never been."

Jeonghan smiled softly, holding out his arm and a large hawk-like bird swooped down over their heads and landed on his extended arm. Chan just watched as the bird shifted on his arm and ruffled his wings, remaining perched there as Jeonghan moved his arm slightly.

Felix began to walk towards them, stopping right beside Chan with his arm behind his, "Who exactly is everyone?"

"This is Joshua," Jeonghan motioned towards the hawk on his arm, and the hawk dipped his head, but didn't make a single noise. "The kiwi-bird is Allen. I don't know why he's still a bird, but-"