07.

EACH OF THE BOYS glanced at one another every so often, their eyes wide at the ring of dirty water that was surrounding Felix.

Chan swallowed thickly, staring down at his hands for a moment before he looked back up at Felix, his eyes wide.

"That's certainly new," Felix muttered, smacking his lips as he stepped cautiously over the water and towards Chan, head tilted to the side slightly, "and you could never do something like that before?"

The brunet shook his head, releasing a low sigh as Felix grabbed his hands and began to examine them. He wasn't aware of how badly his hands had begun to shake, trembling gently in Felix's hands before they were let go.

"So, I assume you want to take a break after that?"

Chan just nodded his head, folding his hands together in front of him as Felix placed a hand gently on his shoulder.

Minho, Changbin and Seungmin all dismissed themselves, bowing slightly before they all began to walk back towards the house. Felix and Chan both stood in silence, doing nothing but breathing.

Felix gently elbowed Chan's arm, and motioned for him to follow him. The male did so, forcing himself to take small, even steps after Felix as he walked towards the wooden structure.

The phoenix  turned his back to the structure and hoisted himself onto it, scooting over and patting the empty space beside him. Chan joined him soon after, hoisting himself up and turning to sit down. He then inched away from him, just slightly, and placed his hands in his lap.

Felix drew in a deep breath, and exhaled loudly. "I didn't mean to stress you out so badly," he said with a dry laugh, turning his head slightly to peer up at him, "I didn't know something like that would have happened."

"It's alright," Chan muttered, glancing down at his hands slightly. The trembling stopped, and for that he was thankful. But he still couldn't understand how- or why, for that matter -suddenly he could control water the way that he did.

The platinum hair beside him shifted slightly, and when Chan glanced at him he was now leaning further over the edge of the structure, his hands barely holding him against the wood.

"You know, Chan. When I saw you in that mall the other day, I didn't think what I was told was exactly serious. I was told you were dark and brooding-"

Chan snorted a laugh- unintentionally -and released a small laugh, "I think you definitely thought the wrong guy."

He arched an eyebrow at him slightly, shaking his head as Felix released a small sigh.

"Whatever, but I am sorry I kind of stressed you out, I think it was a little too much for something like that." Before Chan had the chance to respond, Felix jumped off of the structure and dusted his butt off with his hands. "Come on, I want to show you something."

Chan jumped down after him, brushing his hand on his thighs before he began to follow him.

Felix was leading him away from the structure, and towards a small patch of woods that were right beside it. Chan could feel the leaves cracking beneath his feet, and he could feel it gently stabbing at him just like distributed hay.

Neither of them spoke- and even when a stick or something similar would prod at his feet painfully, he refused to let out even a wince.

[✔] HELLEVATOR    ──    chanlixजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें