03.

"...IN, CAN YOU PLEASE not sit there and pout like that and pass me my mother fucking jacket? I asked nicely once, I'm not going to ask you again."

"What makes you think I'm going to pass you anything for cussing at me like that?"

"For fuck's sake, just give me my- oof -thank you!"

"It smelled like boogers."

"Yang Jeongin!"

"You smell like boogers."

Chan groaned, scrunching his nose up as he struggled to peel his eyes open. The light hovering dimly above his head sent a light pain searing through his head, causing him to wince and squeeze his eyes closed.

There was some shuffling for a moment, presumably of feet, and Chan tried to peel his eyes open again, this time met with the curious gaze of someone he recognized as Hwang Hyunjin.

What the hell was he doing there?

"Guys! He's awake!" Hyunjin turned back to face him, a blinding smile on his lips. "Good morning Sleeping Beauty~ did you sleep well?"

The brunet released a small groan, raising a hand to shield himself from the light that was peeking out behind Hyunjin. "Am I dead?"

Hyunjin giggled, and Chan immediately scrunched up his nose. "Why, am I just so gorgeous that you thought I was an angel?"

"No, because you're super fucking ugly," Chan deadpanned, moving his arms to prop himself up, his eyes still squinting slightly as he began to glance around the room, "where am I? This isn't my apartment, nor a hospital room."

There was a scoff heard from his side, and Chan whipped his head in it's direction. The last person he expected to see there was Changbin.

"Of course it isn't, Sherlock. You aren't at home."

Chan gave Changbin a baffled look, his head cocked to the side slightly. Shaking his head softly, Chan raised his hand and placed his palm against his forehead. He was positive that he should have at least ended up in a hospital room, or, at the very least, his own bed.

But, instead, he didn't even know where he was at.

The room was rather small, and after looking around earlier, Chan knew that there were six other people crammed inside tightly. Two of them were even layered on one another, sitting on each other's laps.

The room itself- like the light above his head -was rather dim. The walls were a muted blue-green like color (he swore that if he strained his eyes enough he'd be able to make out some form of pattern in it, too) and the furniture was an ugly shade of brown.

So, this certainly wasn't his home. In fact, he knew for a fact it didn't belong to anyone he knew.

"Changbin." Chan's eyes pulled away from the walls, landing on his roommate. "Where exactly are we?"

He got a shrug in response, and Changbin leaned forward with his elbows on his knees, "Honestly? I'm not even going to try and explain it to you. You're too dim to understand anything that comes out of my mouth."

Chan's attention was then turned to Hyunjin when the muddy blond snorted, "Yeah, because all you do is mum-"

"Can it."

All of their heads turned towards the door. The brunet's eyebrows furrowed, watching as the male advanced towards his bed with a small cup in hand. He didn't even get a chance to speak when the back of his hand was pressed to his forehead, and the cup was put in his hands.