14.

CHAN GROANED WHEN HE was shaken by gentle hands placed on his bicep. And, as his initial reaction, he swatted at whatever was putting pressure on him.

The hands retracted quickly, but returned just as fast, shaking him hurriedly.

"Channie, get up, I want to take you somewhere." It was Felix- Chan could recognize the voice easily. He just didn't want to bother listening to it.

Seconds after Chan being unresponsive to his shaking, Felix seemed to give up. He could feel the bed bouncing beside him slightly and a huff from Felix, and then all was silent again. 

Pulling the blanket up to his face, he curled his knees up slightly, mumbling inaudible words underneath his breath as he remained enveloped in the warm the blanket provided.

The bed dipped beside him slightly, and then weight was resting on top of his hip.  Chan just groaned.

Why Felix was suddenly so persistent on him waking up, he didn't know. All he wanted to do was sleep. And all half-sleeping Chan wanted was to wrap his arms around Felix and pin him to the bed with his dead weight.

But he was far too sleepy to even attempt such a thing.

Chan wiggled his shoulder slightly, using his other hand to grab the top of the blanket and hold it over his face, shielding himself from being seen at whatever angle Felix was now looking at him at.

Felix had bounced once, like an expectant child who hoped that sitting on someone would get them to wake up.

Unfortunately for Felix, though, Chan was intent on sleeping, and not late night (or early morning, at that moment, he didn't know) adventuring endeavors.

The blanket that Chan was using to shield half of his face away from Felix was shifted, and tugged out of his hand. 

He suppressed a tired grumble, not wanting to give Felix the satisfaction that he was inevitably waking up because of his actions. Felix just released a small hum.

There was a small, ghosted line drawn over his jaw line. He shuttered, but still tried to push the feeling that had caused aside.

He heard Felix huff above him, obviously displeased with the light teasing.

Chan released a small sigh, tucking the blanket beneath his chin once again. Though, its placement didn't last long.

He didn't mind Felix tugging the blanket away, but what he DID mind was feeling a long, wet trail against the side of his face.

Still, he didn't move.

"Stop licking me, Felix. That's fucking gross," he grumbled, tugging the blanket up to wipe the saliva away from his face.

Felix huffed, and tugged the blanket away once again.

With a breath, Chan turned his head up slightly to gaze at Felix, his eyes barely open as he glared at him. Felix just smiled at him.

When Chan turned his head back down and hid half of it in the pillow, he felt Felix shift down slightly and press a tiny butterfly kiss to his cheek.