Shehnaaz:- Well, you know they were known as the perfect couple in Business World... But only I know how good parents they have been... she said looking at them with a smile... Well, they are here to know that Siddarth Shukla is fine or he is hurt... If he is hurt, then they would give their best to cure him, isn't it Mr. and Mrs. Gill?

Their head was down... not knowing what to answer her... They have been the worst parents they know... and they even never tried to become a parent... yes, she was right... they were here to know how was Siddarth... after all, he was their responsibility... but wasn't their own daughter was their responsibility?... they would have reasons... but was that reason so important than their own flesh?... Mrs. Gill tried to reason,

Mrs. Gill:- Bab...

Shehnaaz shouted at her:- Don't baby me, Mrs. Gill... Call me with my name... You have lost that right the day you died or you pretended to die...Call me Shehnaaz.

Mr. Gill was looking at her... his daughter has grown... she is not the same... she is changed... his princess always used to respect them... he knew even then they gave her very little time... but still she had never complained to them about it... she was mature even when she was a small kid... but still there was an innocence in her eyes... her eyes were his favorite... her eyes used to convey him... but today her eyes did not even appreciate his presence... her eyes are blank... there is no emotion on her face... his daughter was hurt... hurt was also a small word for them... he had given his every priority to all but he forgot his daughter in his list... and his wife had followed him... well if she hates them... it won't be a big thing now...because they deserve it... they deserve every bit of it...they deserve every punishment for which that innocent soul had cried... without any reason that soul has gone through this much... She had gone through so much... that now her heart has become a stone or you can say that their heart had become a stone to see their daughter...why?... because their mind was adamant on finding a person who was equally important to him... but in the end, he lost both his important person... he lost his battle... when he realized it... it was too late... too late for a child to accept his father's love...because that child had become numb to her feelings... to that matter any feelings...he came out of his thoughts when he heard something which made him and his wife numb...

Though Manik did not want to interfere but, they were his Uncle - Aunty... whom he loved a lot...he did not want Shehnaaz to go to extreme... because her health was not good...therefore he said to Shehnaaz,

Manik:- Shehnaaz please stop...

Shehnaaz stood up and put her hands in the air as if surrendering to him:- Wow... I should stop... you are supporting them... good... very good... Are you by chance, going to leave my side and support them as they are back?...where Manik immediately nodded his head as no... You wanted to know right... What had happened to me in Switzerland... How all of a sudden I got a nervous breakdown when I was all fine?... They are the reason... I have seen them there... you know when I saw them there... they were romancing with each other... they were so much in their world... that they didn't even notice that there was a girl who was standing at their gate and watching them...and I am sure they would still don't know that I am aware of me seeing them that day.... I doubt that they even remember that they had a daughter... They are that people who can come running to see a person who was kidnapped just within 48 hours... but they couldn't even come to see their daughter when she was on her Deathbed... for fucking 3 years... They never came to see me when I was ready to leave this God damn life... If, it wasn't you, FIRE and Raj Shukla... Shehnaaz Gill would have died then only... Even after that incident... it is almost 10 years... 10 fucking years... 10 years I have known they are alive... but in these 10 years they never came to me...and if today I would have not made a call they would have not been here... They would have lived their life as there were no other things in their life...and you are telling me to stop... Why?... Give a reason Manik Malhotra...just one reason... They are that fucking couple for whom it was always Manik Malhotra, Siddarth Shukla, and Arjun Shekhawat as their priority... where was I on their list?