[Time for the truth to come out...Are you excited? ]

All people moved their heads to the source where they saw someone clapping... Siddarth tried to read that person's eye... but she was always an expert in hiding her emotions... The couple saw her... their eyes had longing... love...but was that time right for showing that emotion to her?

[Well you must have guessed it... if not then let's see who is that person]

Shehnaaz:- What a Bharat Milap... I am quite impressed... I must say... you would have got an Oscar if you would have been in the Acting line.... she laughed and started clapping her hands... to be frank, no one understood what exactly happened to her... the smile which she had was something different... 

Man:- P...

Shehnaaz yelled at him suddenly showing her eyes which had a fire in them...:- Don't you dare to complete that word... The day my parents died when I was 8... no one has the right to call this word... they died that day only for me... and for the world too... so don't utter that word.

Where Rita sarcastically asked Shehnaaz:- Weren't you the one who was supporting them when I said something to them before? and now you are also yelling at them... Why so much love and hate for them?

Shehnaaz:- Yes Mrs. Rita Shukla I had stopped you because you don't have any right to disgrace them... you lost it... and I have every right to do that... isn't it? saying she asked the couple...

Lady pleaded:- Please forgive us, Baby.

Shehnaaz laughed at her words but that smile did not reach her eyes:- Woahh... forgive you both... of course... see Mani... they are asking me to forgive them...

Manik who was in shock looking at the couple... he could not believe they were here in front of him... he could not even think properly after looking at the couple... he was not able to react... there were many questions running in his mind... what was their connection with Siddarth... and how can they do this with Shehnaaz and him... He was the last person to say but...Shehnaaz... what would have she felt ?... that's when Shehnaaz asked him... He shook his head to rub all the thoughts rushing inside... He looked at Shehnaaz... in her eyes... where he did not find anything except emptiness...

Shehnaaz:- The people who don't know them... I would like to introduce them... THEY ARE MR. SANTOKH SINGH GILL AND MISSES AVNEET KAUR GILL - THE BIOLOGICAL PARENT OF SHEHNAAZ KAUR GILL... So please welcome them... please have a seat, Mr. and Mrs. Gill...

Mr. and Mrs. Gill were looking at her but having no choice they sat on the empty seat...Shehnaaz looked at them... but her eyes were blank...people were shocked after knowing who they were... Of course, Mr. and Mrs. Gill had a well-known name in the business world at their time... but after some time there was news that they died in an accident... where Rita widen her eyes knowing that Shehnaaz was the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Gill on the top she was her Daughter in Law...the people around them had many questions... but the answer was only with them... Siddarth and Raj looked towards Shehnaaz... Many thoughts were roaming in each of their head... but today was the day... to get the answers... their thoughts were interrupted by Shehnaaz.