Chapter 20: Don't let go, please

Chan stood from his chair as it stumbled.

He can't believe his ears and just wanted to laugh out of frustration. Felix is his brother! For heck's sake! And besides he love Felix. Are they even his real parents??

"Um excuse me sir, ma'am but as I told you I'm his brother. No one is getting Felix out of here." He said sternly just to cower when the man beside the lady growled at Chan.

"I am his dad." Chan didn't respond.

Right at the time Chan's mom arrived having a handful of bags. Cloths and food for Felix and Chan.

"Who might you be?" Chan's mom, Christine said.

"I suppose you are the mother of this man." Mrs. Lee pointed at Chan and she nodded.

"Can we talk, in private." Chan's mom out her things on the sofa and get out of the room with Mrs. Lee.

Chan and Felix's "dad" was left inside. It was awkward.

"So what's your name, young man?"

"Chan." He answered shortly.

"I see. We have a lot of explaining to do. But please listen to us first."

Chan nodded.

"I'm Antonio Lee, the woman outside is my wife, Alice." Chan and Mr. Lee sat on a chair. "We're a poor family at first. But my wife is in designing and one day we became stable at life to have a family. We had two kids. A girls and a boy. That boy is Felix." Chan looked at pale skinned Felix lying on hospital bed. "My friend always visits us and take a liking to our little angel.

They couldn't have a child, unfortunately. They take Felix on malls and spoiling the kid always." Chan smiled trying to understand his words. "We live in Canada though we're full Koreans. We got anxious when Felix started calling them mom and dad. It broke us but because we love him so much we just let it be."

Chan don't know what to say to be honest, he just wait and understand every word.

"They took Felix on a holiday. That's when they got into an accident. But miraculously our little one survived. After that we have lost contact on him."

Chan was quite. He felt the sorrow they have been carrying all this time, his heart breaks. Maybe this is the right thing to do for Felix. Maybe for once he will let go and make a selfless decision. It was to let Felix go with his family.

"Sir I'm really sorry to know that. But please don't take my Felix away." He cried. Though alphas are strong willed, and known to be tough Chan didn't suppress his emotions and just let it burst out.

"I'm sorry." Mr. Lee inched closer and hugged Chan.

"We will take Felix now." Chan pulled away and walked out.

"MOM! I WILL NOT LET THEM TAKE OUR FELIX!"

Second thing Chan knew, his right cheek was burning heated. Christine slapped his son.

Chan's eyes was a crying streams at this point not caring about his aching cheek. He looked at his mom also crying and the lady being shocked at the scene.

"I'd rather get slapped thousands of times," he looked at Felix's mom sadly. "Than let my Felix go."