Chapter 15: oops! I forgot

Felix cried and cried not realizing the time he just sat on the bench facing the river. Yeah their school have a river.

"Why him Lix? Why do you like someone who also likes someone?!" He shouts as he continue crying.

"I don't know what to do now."

His ears were down not until he heard a rustling near him. He looked back seeing a guy he didn't know. He's an omega too which means it's okay and he's safe.

"What are you doing alone in here? And why are you shouting?" The guy interrogated.

"I'm upset. That's why." The guy sit next to him and hugged him.

It felt comforting hugging this omega which even made Felix purr softly on his chest.

"I'm Jisung. Han Jisung. If you come here to cry just call me instead I'll comfort you."

Felix was stunned at him. He was so nice.

"Yeah, will do. Thanks."

Chan PoV

I was walking around the campus not seeing Felix the whole day I'm growing worried. I like him so I figured why not ask him a question that will surely answer my question.

I need to tell him soone-

"Who in the world??! Felix and who's that?!"

Oh an omega. Okay I thought he's some kind of creepy around my Lixie.

I tried to walk towards them when Felix looked back seeing me flicking a bit in the guy's hold.

"Hyung?"

"Yeah Lix. Time to go home."

Lix watched his wristwatch seeing it's indeed closing time of the school gates.

"Yeah sorry. And Jisung hyung, thank you for today and I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah Lixie see you." Jisung stand up walking away waving at Felix.

"Let's go?" Chan was pulled out from his thoughts by Felix.

"Yeah come on."

They are walking home when suddenly Felix stopped on the middle of the rode.

"Hyung."

"Hmmm?" I answered.

"I want ice cream."

I secretly smiles at him wanting something cold after crying.

"Okay let's got some ice cream." I hold his hand and we dashed inside the store.

The thing is, it's the same store where that Hyunjin guy is working.

"Oh shit!"