Chapter 11: Reminiscent

Felix woke up thinking he was alone but when he looked at his side there was a sleeping angel snoring softly. Chan.

He looked underneath him seeing his cloths were different and there's a cold towel on his forehead. He tried to remember what happened but it just made his headache worse. He closed his eyes again and curl up placing his small hands on Chan's intertwining  then together.

"Hmm?" Chan woke up by the slight moving.

"Lix?" He attempted to call. But unfortunately Felix drifted to sleep again.

Chan caress the younger's cheek saying loving things.

"Don't be sick. Tell me if it hurts. I'll wait until you're ready to." he said.

"Hyungie?" Felix's eyes slightly opened adjusting to the light

"It's nothing baby. Go back to sleep."

Felix nodded and snuggled on the older's chest.

"Comfy~" Felix said followed by slowed breathing.

"Goodnight dolly."

"Night daddy."

Chan hugged him closer closing any gap in the middle.

"I heard what you said hyung." Felix said between breaths.

His hot breath fanning the older's chest making Chan tense a bit.

"Oh yeah?" Chan laughs too fake. " Then will you tell me when you're ready?"

"Oh uh." Felix said nodding like a toddler. "I will but, not now. I'm still scared." Lix looked down to the covers.

"I'm scared to death Channie."