Chapter 9: Pasts

After class, Felix go to the rooftop as Jeongin told him to, or Chan rather.

When he arrived, he looked around not seeing a soul.

Maybe he's busy. I'll just wait for him. The brunette thought.

He played some music and lay across the bench looking at the clear blue sky. It feels nice to see. Calming and soothing Felix's emotions for some reason. He purred.

After a while he didn't knew he felt asleep his hands covering his eyes as his breathing slowed down.

As Felix was asleep, and a heavy sleeper at that. He didn't hear some footsteps walking towards his location.

"Lix?" Chan said looking around.

He saw a bench not that far with a very familiar feet peeking out.

"Is that Felix?" He asks himself.

He looked at the person's face and it's indeed Felix.

"Felix." He tapped his shoulder lightly.

"Hmm??" This sound of Felix is so adorable as Chan smiles seeing his cute ears slightly perking up.

"Chan?" Felix thought he was seeing things or dreaming since he's still half asleep. But no, he's real.

"Yes Lix?"

Chan was surprised when Felix cupped his face like checking if he was real. Chan chuckles, he find it cute.

"I'm real big baby. So get up and we'll go home."

Felix eyes widen and jumped up after he remembered everything and now fully awake.

"What did just happen? Aren't you supposed to be talking to me right now? What is it you want to say, anyway?" Felix bombarded him with questions.

"Woah, easy there kitten. First let's go home."

"Oh o-okay."

He stuttered. Cute

As Felix walks he looks around while Chan was just 2 steps behind him.

Chan look where the little kitty looks at and found a new cafe.

"Miroh Cafe." He reads and look at Felix ears slightly perking up.

So he wants to enter there, huh?

"Lix."

Felix turned around. "Yes?"

"Wanna go there?" He points the cafe.

Felix softly purred and nodded.

"Welcome to Miroh Caf—F-felix? Is that you?"