Chapter 12: In-denial?

"Lix wake up. We have school." Chan cooed at Felix when he move to the side curling attempting to sleep again.

"Wake up. If you don't wake up I'll..." Chan get onto his side.

"AHH CHANNIE! OK OK I'M UP!" Felix screamed laughing when Chan tickled him awake.

"There you go." Chan placed him on the edge of the bed.

They go to school together and eat lunch together. One time there's this guys looking not so right at Felix making Chan grip the younger's arms closely.

Felix just shrugged it and eat his food.

"Chan hyung!" A small boy yells.

"Hey Jeongin."

Felix lit up waving the lad to his side. Felix immediately pinches his cute little baby. He's claiming Jeongin his baby bruh cause why not?

"Lix hyung." Jeongin calls while Felix hummed turning to the boy.

"Sorry in advance. Are you two a thing?" He said looking at the two who just froze.

"I- umm. Ahh." Felix tried to answer.

"We're brothers Innie." Chan answered for him.

"Oh that's explain why you were so close. It's cute."

Felix smiled and ruffled his hair.

He didn't know why but he felt a sharp object just pierced his fragile heart when Chan said they were JUST brothers.

Yeah they were brothers, there'd be no way Chan will like him and give him a chance to say what his heart cannot.

"I like you." Felix think out loud looking at the window smiling at the birds passing by.

"Lix. You okay?" Chan asks since he heard it.

Felix had someone he likes? I knew it. There's no way what he said last week was true.

"Yeah. I'm just spacing out."

"Why?"

Felix looked at the front and it's the last class already.

"Nothing special."

How will a person you like not be special? Chan thought but shrugged it.

"Why are you turning into a different person Lix? Tell me." He thought looking at Felix smiling sweetly while making doddle on his notes.

"I can't like you hyung. We're brothers." Felix thought and made a cute doodle of the older's name scratching it under the name was all covered up.

"I really shouldn't hyung." A tear from Felix eyes run down. Chan looked at him with worry and sadness.