Chapter 6: Is it really JUST brothers?

"Channie!" Felix tries to get out of Jacob's grip but he's too strong.

"That's why I smell such a strong smell in here." Chan said walking towards the two.

"Dude, you're in your rut." Chan laughed sarcastically.

"What's why I." He points at Felix.
"Have this omega."

"No, that's not gonna happen. Felix is my brother."

Jacob looks at Chan. His eyes are burning black mists ready to be devour him whole.

"Let go." Chan growled.

Felix closed his eyes not wanting to smell the pheromones Chan was letting go.

"No." Jacob answers.

"You can't have him." Chan said.

"And why?" Jacob asks hugging Felix from behind arms locking Felix to run.

"Because I said so." Chan said. He can't take it anymore and run towards Felix putting his arms on his waist kicking Jacob after.

Jacob grunts. While Felix clung onto Chan's chest whimpering.

They walked away leaving Jacob in pain. They don't care.

"C-channi-ie."

"Yes, Lix?"

Chan cupped Felix face seeing his eyes change into dark reddish color.

"Oh my god! What's going on?"

"Your smell." Felix said pushing Chan away.

Felix get his things running outside the school wanting to be alone. He don't want Chan to see him on his heat.

"Lixie! Wait!" Chan yells but Felix didn't look back.

Felix calls Chan and the older picked up before it rings.

"I'll be at home, please don't come near me." Lix said hanging up after.

"Okay, I'll just buy him suppressants." He thought and take his things.

When he arrived at home. A smell of strawberries and vanilla was so thick in the air. It made Chan's lungs tight and eyes turn blood red.

"Mom!" He yells. But no one answered. They are still at work.

Chan fight the urge to come closer to Felix's room but he needs to give the suppressants.

He called Felix.

"H-hyungie help me."

"Yeah yeah, I'm coming. I have your medicine."

"O-okay." He heard Felix sniffled.

When Chan opened the door. He was shock seeing Felix squirming on a nest full of Chan's hoodies and blankets.

"Oh boy..."

-------

Oh my god

Like oh my god

Holy mother saints forgive me for my sins...

Skz I really form mean to butt😃 HAHAHAHHAHAHA whatever

Ey ey double update for you babi😙💖

Hello and goodbye❣️