Corrupted Mind Pt.2

Plot: The aftermath of Corrupted Mind

P.O.V Dream's

"So Big D, what made you guys move to L'Manberg?" Tommy asked running up to me. I jumped slightly before looking at him. "I don't want to talk about it." I said walking along the pathway.

"Is it about you know, the thing?" Tommy asked. "Tommy stop." I warned. "What? I'm just trying to still figure out what happened. Sapnap and Bad were vague on the situation." Tommy pushed.

"Tommy I am asking you nicely stop talking about please." I said again but in a more stern voice.

They were coming up on the docks where everyone was. "Dream, please just tell me. It couldn't have been that bad."

I snapped around glared at Tommy. "That bad?! That bad?! You don't have a say on what I went through!" I growled. "I don't want to talk about the thing because it is too painful to remember! You have no idea what it is like have zero control of your thoughts, and movement!" I yelled again before running off away from everyone.

P.O.V George's

"Tommy what happened?" I asked walking up to the child in front of me. "I might have been pushing him to talk about the thing and didn't listen when he asked me to stop." Tommy admitted.

"Tommy I told you not to ask him. It's a sensitive thing that he barely has control over right now. We can't push him." Wilbur said standing next to me.

"I'll go find it but if he comes back Tommy I want you to apologize to him." I said. Tommy gently nods while I went to find Dream.

============

I walked around for a bit when I found a small alleyway. I heard a sniffle come from it and I looked down the dimly lit alley. Dream was leaning against the wall with his knees brought to his chest.

I walk over and sit down next to him. He was slightly shaking and I turned and pulled him into a hug. I took off his mask and leaned my head against his. "It's okay, I'm here." I whisper quietly. He leaned against me.

"M-Make them go away." he cried. "I would if I could. I really would. I hate seeing you like this. I hate seeing you so scared. I would take this memory away from you instantly if I could." I whisper quietly.

I gently rub his back pulling him into my lap comforting him. "I would do anything to take this away from you." I said again.

"Do you want to go home or come back with me to see everyone?" I gently asked. "I-I'll go..." "Are you sure? You don't have to if you don't want to." I said. "I'm sure." he answered. I nodded and gently set him down on the ground before pushing myself then turned back to him and gently pulled him to his feet.

He placed his mask on and hood over his head not only hiding his face but his dirty blonde hair. He only seems to do that if he felt scared or when ever didn't feel safe.

I grabbed his hand and he looked over at me and I gently smiled at him. I felt him gently grip my hand back as we walked.

We got back to the docks and Tommy walked up to Dream and I walked away for a second to let them talk.

P.O.V Tommy's

"I'm sorry I pushed you so much to try and get you to tell me what happened. You're right I have no idea what you went through those few weeks and I had no right to constantly question you." I apologized.

I looked up and was greeted with that smiley face mask waiting for a response. "It's okay Tommy just please stop asking me about it. I'll tell you once I'm ready. But, for now I'm not." he said. I nodded before he walked over to George hugging him.

P.O.V Dream's

I felt George resting his chin on my head as we were sitting on the ground talking to Wilbur and the others. I still kept my hood up and mask on still not ready to say much after the events from today.

"Dream are you okay?" Wilbur asked me. I looked over at him before slightly nodding my head as I felt George's grip slightly tighten in a protective manner.

I looked up at him before turning slightly to lay my head on his lap and dozed off.

P.O.V George's

After about an hour or so after Wilbur asked Dream if he was okay I noticed that he dozed off.

I stood up and gently picked up Dream, telling everyone goodbye and goodnight as I headed home.

I gently laid Dream down in bed and gently pulled down his hood and his mask, setting it aside. I climb into bed next to him and gently hold him.

"I'll always protect you. I love you." I whispered.