Agent

Plot: Dream and George are assigned to be partners in a mission to collect a precious crystal.

P.O.V George's

I walked into the agency with a small stride trying to get to the control on time since I was running a little behind.

"Agent 404 it's nice that you could finally join us." my boss said. "Sorry sir I was running a bit late" I apologized while taking my seat next to a taller looking male with a mask on his face.

"Agent 404 this is Agent Dr34m, he'll be your partner during this mission." my boss explained motioning to the male next to me. I slowly nodded slightly looking over at him. He wore a hoodie over his head while also wearing a nose and mouth mask that kinda looked like a bandanna under the smiley mask.

"Why the mask?" I asked "Not to be rude!" I quickly add. "Due to previous injuries Agent Dr34m wears a mask." the boss explained. I nodded again before listening to the assignment.

"As you two know the Enderman family have been a thorn in our side for a while now. Well with this new information we have uncovered the crystal is in their hands and they have plans to use it soon. This crystal could blow up the whole city. Not only that but if there are more of them it could go beyond our city into neighbor ones. Your job is to locate the crystal and bring it back here. This is a stealth mission. With both your skills the agency believes you two would be our best agents for the job." the boss explained.

"Don't worry sir. We will get the job done." Agent Dr34m responded before I could. "Good the fate of the city lies with you two. Here is a file that has everything you need to get started-" he handed the file to me and continued.  "-get it done. Dismissed."

Both of us stood and left the room shutting the door behind us. "So..." I said awkwardly. The agent chuckled lightly. "So, what is your actual name, 404?" he asked. I raised a brow looking at him. "You want to know my name after being all serious and suspicious with that mask." I said.

He laughed a bit before turning to me. "Well we are partners after all. Besides it was already explained that I keep it for personal reasons. I just don't like people seeing my face. Especially after my injury." he explained.

I sigh "I'll meet you at my apartment and we can talk there while getting ready for the mission." he said handing me a slip of paper then walked away.

I opened the paper and saw a number and address attached to it.

I looked in the direction he walked in and saw him disappear around a corner. "This is going to be very interesting." I mumbled to myself before I started walking the opposite way to my car.

About two hours later I was at the apartment complex and I walked up to my partner's apartment and knocked on the door.

I saw him open the door in my comfortable clothing but the mask over his face. He opened the door wider and I walked in, I heard the door close behind me as Dr34m motioned me to the small island in the kitchen. "Would you like anything to drink?" he asked. "Water would be nice please." I said politely as I sat down. He nods turning around grabbing two bottles from the fridge and slides one to me opening the other for himself.

"So, what's first?" I asked. "First I want to get to know my partner." he said. "Really? We have a mission that lives on the line and you want to get to know me?" I asked, raising a brow. "404, just because we were assigned a mission doesn't mean I can't try to at least befriend you." he said.

I sigh for the second time today. "Fine, but we work on the mission afterwards." I said.

"You got yourself a deal." he said. I nod "So what's your name?" I asked. "My name is Clay and as an agent I am Dr34m. Which you already knew. What about you?" he asked. "I'm George and my agent name is 404." I said. "Huh, GeorgeNotFound." he said in a slightly joking manner. "Okay Dream." I said back with a chuckle.

He wheezed slightly before turning back to me as we began having a civil conversation. We actually started to become friends. "Can I ask you a kind of serious and personal question?" I asked. "You gotta buy me dinner first." he joked. "Clay!" I yelled slightly flustered. "I'm kidding! I'm kidding. But, sure. What is it?" "What was your injury? That made you begin to wear a mask."

A/n: Should I make this into a book?