Nightmares

Nightmare

Something has been bothering Dream for the last month and a half and everyone on Team Speak has started to notice it. Dream would join calls sounding exhausted. Sleep deprived almost. He would randomly doze off but randomly start talking again and it has now confused everyone.

"Dream what is going on with you? You seem tired." Karl asked. "I'm fine." Dream slightly snapped. Everyone has almost noticed an attitude shift. He has gotten a bit snappy with everyone even George which rarely happened.

The blonde American accidentally said something that caused him and George to get in a fight which only made the attitude worse. He tried to text George but wasn't getting answers. "Dream! You snapped at George! You never snap at him! You aren't fine cut the bullshit!" Sapnap yelled.

"Let me talk to him." Dream said, trying not to lose it. "No, you aren't talking to him. Until you talk to us." Skeppy said. "Please Sapnap, I need to talk to him..." Dream choked on the verge of tears.

What has been bothering Dream is these nightmares. The felt real almost to real so Dream would wake up in the middle of the night unable to go back to sleep and it has made him too tired to edit videos and the fans are pestering him about it which started to stress him out and to top it all off the argument with George made it all worse.

"I just need to talk to him..." Dream said quietly, practically begging Sapnap let them talk. "Dream, you answer-'' Sapnap cutting Karl off. "No Karl, if it is this bad he needs George." Dream heard Sapnap sigh.

"I'll talk to George and tell that you need him but you better apologize for what you said." Sapnap demanded. "I-I will just let me talk to him please..." Dream said. At this point Dream's breathing became uneasy as tears fell from his face.

PoV: Sapnap's

Dream was to the point of breaking down whatever is going on with him is bad but not having George I think made it worse. I really hope he picks up from what it sounds like Dream has actually broken down.

Gogy

GEORGE! I really need you to answer me! Like right now!

What? Why? What's going on?

It's Dream, I think you need to talk to him.

Why should I? He snapped at me. He told me to leave him alone which I'm doing

I don't think he meant it George. He is on call with me and Karl begging to talk to you.
When I said I'd talk to you his breathing became uneasy. Sounds like he is genuinely upset, George.

Wait What?! Alright I'll join the call.

No you need to call him. Just you and him. He'll only talk to you George.

I was left on read when I saw that Dream had left the call. I assume to answer George.

PoV: No One's

When George heard Dream answer the call he heard exactly what Sapnap was talking about. "Dream! Dream! I need you to calm down for me please." George said worried. Once he heard his breathing return to a steady pace he looked at the web. "Hey Dream, can you turn on your webcam please." George asked. He heard a quiet hum and saw Dream appear on his screen while he turned his on.

He looked at Dream and saw the pure exhaustion and stress the American was holding in so much. "Baby, please tell me what's wrong. You know I hate seeing or hearing you cry." George said, getting a comfortable position to listen.