Chapter (1) Beautiful

Start from the beginning

The raven looked confused at the younger, a soft smile on his lips at the silliness of his boyfriend. He raised an eyebrow playfully at Taehyung who shook his head, smiling as he tiptoed and placed a quick peck on his cold round cheek. 

“I love you.” The male whispered against his lover's skin as they both refused to look away from each other's orbs. Their fingers wrapped around each other's, the skin warm from the warmth even in the cold winter. 

The man smiled harder at the confession of his lover, bunny teeth poking from behind his lips, eyes swimming with love and adoration for his partner. He tightened the hold on their clasped hands, raising them, his lips pecked against the soft skin of his lover's palm. 

“I can't wait to make you mine.” Jungkook whispered, his words making the younger blushed in furious red, ducking down his head, his heart betrayed him. 

Just a week before the wedding ceremony.

.

.

.

The blonde swirled around giggling, loving the pretty white dress over his figure. A little makeup adoring his face and natural crimson blush appearing on his cheeks. 

His giggles resonated throughout the room, standing in front of the full body mirror, he smiled at himself. Biting his lips in shyness at his own reflection, he ducked his head down. 

“God, hyung, he's so whipped!” Taehyung turned around, gasping at the foreign attention he received, features melting to one of happiness when his sight met with them. 

He hurried toward them as they hugged him tightly, smiling wide. Taehyung beamed;

“Jin hyung, Jiminie, how do I look?” He exclaimed, both the males looked at him upside down, examining his figure before they screamed loud compliments at the younger. 

The words caused Taehyung to laugh loudly, happiness beaming over his face. 

Park Jimin and Kim Seokjin, the latter Jungkook's best friend Kim Namjoon's lover and the former his subordinate at the company. Taehyung had met them only a few times through Jungkook but looking at the trio, nobody could guess it right. The blonde male bent down to Seokjin's level as he talked with his baby bump in whispers. 

“How are you doing inside, darling? Am soon going to be your uncle, you will love me right?” The elder smiled fondly at him. Taehyung loved Seokjin and his little baby bump, almost three months old. The male adores babies and couldn't wait to hold the tiny angel. 

Taehyung looked at the elder with wide, hopeful eyes as he held his hands in his own. Faint memories visible in his mind. 

“You fucking bring unluck to everybody! Useless bitch!” The male screamed, a struggling figure in front of him crouching in the corner, terrified and in pain.

“Hyung—” Seokjin nodded at the younger confused when Taehyung sounded hesitant, “—You will let me hold the baby, right? I promise, I-I will not bring any bad luck to them.” The man uttered, voice going inaudible, the elder's eyes softened as he looked at the other beside him and watched Jimin roll his eyes. 

“Of Course Taehyung. Why would I not? You are a very gorgeous man, my baby must have some of your looks too.” The elder laughed, making Taehyung smile wider too. He hugged him tightly. 

Startled, when Jimin threw an arm around his shoulder, he chuckled at his reflexes. Side eyeing his best friend,

“Why are you always so insecure, Tae? Your dad loves you and you've got everything since you were a baby, nobody hates you or could hurt you, your dad wouldn't let them, right?” Jimin laughed, causing the younger's expressions to fall as he smiled softly and nodded his head.